UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...

orion-constellation%5B1%5D.jpg

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

The 3 kings, Ausar's Belt.

Ausar is the heavenly father, or father in heaven. 

The ceremonies of the kings and peoples inundation to connect with their father in heaven

Originally Posted by StonedFace

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...
yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!
You guys underestimate the Egyptians way too much, they had the math and the technology, there are some good books out there about them. I am however curious on who the hell are the "beings" on the Egyptian, Mayan, and Mesopotamian structures. I'm wondering if they were just made up gods part of their religions or something else.

roll.gif

yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!
You guys underestimate the Egyptians way too much, they had the math and the technology, there are some good books out there about them. I am however curious on who the hell are the "beings" on the Egyptian, Mayan, and Mesopotamian structures. I'm wondering if they were just made up gods part of their religions or something else.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

roll.gif

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

The ceremonies of the kings and peoples inundation to connect with their father in heaven
word. Orion's belt....I was fascinated when I found out that the geometrical arrangement of the three pyramids correlate to it exactly. I saw a doc. where the dude makes correlations with other constellations such as dracos to the temple indonesia (forgot the exact name) and the leo to the sphinx.  

roll.gif

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

word. Orion's belt....I was fascinated when I found out that the geometrical arrangement of the three pyramids correlate to it exactly. I saw a doc. where the dude makes correlations with other constellations such as dracos to the temple indonesia (forgot the exact name) and the leo to the sphinx.  

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

Yep. They use the patter on the heavens to as architectural plans for the temples and also a way to date them by the stars because they know that the powers that be will lie.  This is true masonry(stone work) and all of our books and concepts have sourced from all these temples which are actually books in stone. Hor Em Akhet/ Horus in the horizon( The sphinx) is the constellation leo 
Sphinx-Leo.jpg

sphinxstars4.gif

giza.gif

sphinx.jpg

The holidays are all centered around when what's above and below line up astronomically and create a mirror reflection of the heavens on earth. Opening the gateway doors for ceremonies of energy.

The sphinx is the Gryffindor/ Griffin Door/ Griffin

Gryphon.jpg

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

Yep. They use the patter on the heavens to as architectural plans for the temples and also a way to date them by the stars because they know that the powers that be will lie.  This is true masonry(stone work) and all of our books and concepts have sourced from all these temples which are actually books in stone. Hor Em Akhet/ Horus in the horizon( The sphinx) is the constellation leo 
Sphinx-Leo.jpg

sphinxstars4.gif

giza.gif

sphinx.jpg

The holidays are all centered around when what's above and below line up astronomically and create a mirror reflection of the heavens on earth. Opening the gateway doors for ceremonies of energy.

The sphinx is the Gryffindor/ Griffin Door/ Griffin

Gryphon.jpg

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif

I don't underestimate them at all. You're right they had the math and technology... math and technology that we don't have in modern times even today, which is where I believe there is a lot of controversy as to how they knew all the things they did.. were they actually smarter than us or did they have extra terrestrial help?

roll.gif

I don't underestimate them at all. You're right they had the math and technology... math and technology that we don't have in modern times even today, which is where I believe there is a lot of controversy as to how they knew all the things they did.. were they actually smarter than us or did they have extra terrestrial help?

roll.gif

exactly....how could this type of math and science be lost if they didn't have the computers and machines that we have today?
1 thing.....help from something or someone...i honestly hope all this exposed before i die.....

roll.gif

exactly....how could this type of math and science be lost if they didn't have the computers and machines that we have today?
1 thing.....help from something or someone...i honestly hope all this exposed before i die.....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

you are talking out of your $!%. who are you to say MOST christians dont believe in aliens or dinosaurs? Most christians i know do believe in dinosaurs cuz it was taught in schools...

i know its cool to be atheist nowadays but come on now... because bishop eddie long #*$#@ dudes EVERY church member #*$#@ dudes right?

and tell me how would it negate stories in the bible when it could be interpreted that the bible does talk about aliens?

BRO......
Do you know all the christians in the world?

What makes your opinion any more valid than hers.

It's her personal experience against your. Unless ya'll lived exactly the same life, ya'll are bound to have different views.

And I know down here in the southern bible belt it's a lot of churches that preach that aliens and dinosaurs are myths and non believers tools to negate the gospel of the bible.  
Exactly. 
Dudes just can't have simple opinions or discussions without getting upset. It's like, calm down ...

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

you are talking out of your $!%. who are you to say MOST christians dont believe in aliens or dinosaurs? Most christians i know do believe in dinosaurs cuz it was taught in schools...

i know its cool to be atheist nowadays but come on now... because bishop eddie long #*$#@ dudes EVERY church member #*$#@ dudes right?

and tell me how would it negate stories in the bible when it could be interpreted that the bible does talk about aliens?

BRO......

It's her personal experience against your. Unless ya'll lived exactly the same life, ya'll are bound to have different views.

And I know down here in the southern bible belt it's a lot of churches that preach that aliens and dinosaurs are myths and non believers tools to negate the gospel of the bible.  
Exactly. 
Dudes just can't have simple opinions or discussions without getting upset. It's like, calm down ...

+1

BRO......

i didnt use the word FACT.

tighten up that cape homes....

+1

BRO......

i didnt use the word FACT.

tighten up that cape homes....

^ So Im over here cape saving. Chill bro. If it was another dude it would have been all good. Dont try and save face by talking smack at me because I aint the one play boy.

^ So Im over here cape saving. Chill bro. If it was another dude it would have been all good. Dont try and save face by talking smack at me because I aint the one play boy.

roll.gif

Ok, I like your answer. Your last question is the one I strive to answer too.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Hopefully in our lifetimes man..

roll.gif

Hopefully in our lifetimes man..

my pops (former pastor) believes that God and Heaven are in the middle star of orions belt... he's studied astronomy, religious texts, the occult and all that for what its worth

my pops (former pastor) believes that God and Heaven are in the middle star of orions belt... he's studied astronomy, religious texts, the occult and all that for what its worth

Back
Top Bottom