UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Come now we can't settle our little differences amonst ourselves this beings aren't even tryna be seen so I'm pretty dure they aren't here to eradicate us because they already would have. Also I believe them to be inter dimensional and not planetary. Imagine the vast amount of information and wisdom these beings have. Interacting with us would be like interacting with a dog. We are not spiritually mature enough to be amongst the "gods."

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13th, 2010
http://www.prweb.com/rele...2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

From PRWEB link above:

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

eek.gif

I share similar sentiments WISEPHAROAH, so when I read this I literally
eek.gif

Still, I'm HIGHLY skeptical of any "event" occurring in the next two weeks.

I do believe we will witness something in our (near future) lifetime, what exactly that something is certainly debatable ...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Come now we can't settle our little differences amonst ourselves this beings aren't even tryna be seen so I'm pretty dure they aren't here to eradicate us because they already would have. Also I believe them to be inter dimensional and not planetary. Imagine the vast amount of information and wisdom these beings have. Interacting with us would be like interacting with a dog. We are not spiritually mature enough to be amongst the "gods."

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13th, 2010
http://www.prweb.com/rele...2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

From PRWEB link above:

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

eek.gif

I share similar sentiments WISEPHAROAH, so when I read this I literally
eek.gif

Still, I'm HIGHLY skeptical of any "event" occurring in the next two weeks.

I do believe we will witness something in our (near future) lifetime, what exactly that something is certainly debatable ...

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

Who remembers this? It was just two years ago.

Though no longer active, all the posts and videos are still there.

Blossom Goodchild, lol.

A similar "event" is (once again) stated to occur two years later...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

10.14.08, then 10.14.09, now 10.13.10...

Who remembers this? It was just two years ago.

Though no longer active, all the posts and videos are still there.

Blossom Goodchild, lol.

A similar "event" is (once again) stated to occur two years later...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

10.14.08, then 10.14.09, now 10.13.10...

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Why dont you save the planet then idiot
laugh.gif

SAVE THE PLANET?

THE PLANET IS UNDER WATCH ALL THE TIME

AND NOT BY US HUMANS

THUNDERSTORM RIGHT NOW THEY HOOVERING ABOVE GETTING THAT FREE-ENERGY

Why dont you save the planet then idiot
laugh.gif

SAVE THE PLANET?

THE PLANET IS UNDER WATCH ALL THE TIME

AND NOT BY US HUMANS

THUNDERSTORM RIGHT NOW THEY HOOVERING ABOVE GETTING THAT FREE-ENERGY

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif

But if something turned our world inside out, why would there be a future us?

I think that future humans (Millions of years ahead of us) came to earth, cloned their past using very advanced technology and bones from am ancient graveyard and seeded Earth to see what their past was like. We ended up surviving and growing and they still check up on us..We are their Truman show.

All that brain cell talk is very interesting too because most people don't realize how tiny we are (Like a brain cell) in the endless amount of space. Earth compared to its surroundings is literally the size of a grain of salt laying on the sidewalk and the whole Earth is space, at best.

I have asked this before and nobody answered, but I will ask again: What do you guys think humans would look like, if we survived, in 1 million years? Taller? Shorter? More hair? Less hair? Would we all eventually have the same skin tone?

The 1st part was sarcastic BTW

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

I think that future humans (Millions of years ahead of us) came to earth, cloned their past using very advanced technology and bones from am ancient graveyard and seeded Earth to see what their past was like. We ended up surviving and growing and they still check up on us..We are their Truman show.

All that brain cell talk is very interesting too because most people don't realize how tiny we are (Like a brain cell) in the endless amount of space. Earth compared to its surroundings is literally the size of a grain of salt laying on the sidewalk and the whole Earth is space, at best.

I have asked this before and nobody answered, but I will ask again: What do you guys think humans would look like, if we survived, in 1 million years? Taller? Shorter? More hair? Less hair? Would we all eventually have the same skin tone?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Sarcastic or not, I find this interesting..
laugh.gif

Sarcastic or not, I find this interesting..
laugh.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

It don't make sense tho.....if you're saying they're HUMANS, that means that they were once from Earth. If they were from another planet, they wouldn't be called humans.

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

It don't make sense tho.....if you're saying they're HUMANS, that means that they were once from Earth. If they were from another planet, they wouldn't be called humans.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by nyckone

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

anyway, i am rambling due to the vicodin i took a lil bit ago.
how so?
snap, i kinda was vague on that: what i meant to say is that i just notice that aliens are hinted at and almost blatantly spoken about as beings that could have been the catalyst for humans existing and not God. alien talk appearing more in the media with guys like stephen greer speaking out on it at press conferences, to the vatican and via popular culture (movies and ancient aliens) all seems to be some kind of predictive programming to remove God as the creator of humanity. it all falls into line with what people like alice bailey, madame blavatsky, benjamin creme and all of the other prominent theosophical society members/new agers/luciferians wrote about and planned.

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

how so?
snap, i kinda was vague on that: what i meant to say is that i just notice that aliens are hinted at and almost blatantly spoken about as beings that could have been the catalyst for humans existing and not God. alien talk appearing more in the media with guys like stephen greer speaking out on it at press conferences, to the vatican and via popular culture (movies and ancient aliens) all seems to be some kind of predictive programming to remove God as the creator of humanity. it all falls into line with what people like alice bailey, madame blavatsky, benjamin creme and all of the other prominent theosophical society members/new agers/luciferians wrote about and planned.

how so?

how so?

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

eek.gif

But the word "humans" was made up by us. We don't know what we were called way back in time. To automatically assume that our species is ONLY on/from Earth is being very narrow minded.

What if Earth isn't our future relatives home planet and wasn't even our home planet? They left our home planet and seeded this one. We would never know unless they told us, lol.

To any other species out there, WE are the aliens...
alien.gif

If we were advanced, could travel space and find life that was far inferior to us, what do you think we would do? I assume we would watch, study, kidnap and examine these beings out of pure curiosity..Sounds familiar..

Back
Top Bottom