Ugliest free throw I've ever seen LOL

brandonroy3

Banned
wanna get away???
laugh.gif

I can't front, I pulled a Morningstar before. 7th grade Jr High basketball game, ball slipped down my palm and kinda shot put a shot and it threw me off. I tip toed the FT line like Sonic at the egde of a cliff and everyone started laughing
frown.gif

made it look worse cuz it was a tech FT standing all alone. maybe the nerves got him hahah

ranks right up there with Michael Scotts free throw on The Office

roll.gif
...I saw this live and I was dying.  OP shut it down.  Nothing else I've ever seem really compares.

Chuck Hayes looks like Mark Price compared to Brady Morningstar.
laugh.gif

wth ?
roll.gif
. Also love how his teammates on the bench all tried so hard not to bust out laughing

Don Nelson comes to mind, along with chuck hayes, although hes gotten quite a bit better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
...I saw this live and I was dying.  OP shut it down.  Nothing else I've ever seem really compares.

Chuck Hayes looks like Mark Price compared to Brady Morningstar.
laugh.gif

he almost hit it though...

I coach Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores in CYO in Brooklyn.  We were facing a team a few weeks ago and we fouled an opposing player with 9 seconds to go and us being down by 2.  The kid did something similar on his first FT.  His second he just bricked badly because he was so nervous after.  He was their best scorer too.  Sad part for the kid is that there wasn't a 3pt line on their court.  Not to mention my best player hit a game tying shot as time expired in those 9 seconds.  Then we smacked them in OT!!!
laugh.gif

that shot was hilarious, such a random one.

Brady is my boy's cousin, I was clownin on him hard after seeing that

Hayes looks painful. How you play ball all your life and still have free throws like that. Must be a BIA in 2k10.

^ LOL watch the Nuggets bench right before and after he shoots the first one haha

I think Chuck Hayes free throw form is like a mental thing... kind of like Chucks golf swing.... cuz he can shoot a regular jumpshot so its not really a physical thing

Back
Top Bottom