UK's answer to the Jersey Shore Vol; Geordie Shore, Double F's on first Episode is a good sign

GEORDIE!

lmao i lived in newcastle for a couple years (army dad)

On point with the jersey comparisons

A Geordie is the nickname given to someone from Newcastle -a region in the North East of England.

Geordies are in general distinguished by their sophisticated demeanour, impeccable fashion sense, humerous wit, love of the arts and fine food & drink culture.
Spoiler [+]
paul-gascoigne.jpg

A Geordie is the nickname given to someone from Newcastle -a region in the North East of England.

Geordies are in general distinguished by their sophisticated demeanour, impeccable fashion sense, humerous wit, love of the arts and fine food & drink culture.
Spoiler [+]
paul-gascoigne.jpg

I don't see why they are even making this. Northern people are so annoying, the Geordie accent is horrible and this won't be anywhere near as good as Jersey Shore.

The Only Way is Essex is a way better English 'reality' show
pimp.gif

I don't see why they are even making this. Northern people are so annoying, the Geordie accent is horrible and this won't be anywhere near as good as Jersey Shore.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

seems kinda like The Hills, might check it out some more

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

seems kinda like The Hills, might check it out some more

Back
Top Bottom