Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Second cop was not ******* around. :lol:

I feel like this lady has been posted multiple times already. Once outside a store telling Latinos that masks were a ploy to have them killed. And then a second time during a town hall meeting.

1:57 Someone's gonna make a remix to this. I don't know how I know, I just know.

Was thinking the exact same thing when I first watched :lol:

This idiot really couldn't just throw on a mask to get a box of Annie's mac n cheese. Amazing.

1611681970258.png

damn man... feel bad for the puppy. it didn't deserve to be thrown like that... she hella need jesus....

Karen refuses to wear mask and gets arrested. Crazy how they're still going on with the whole "what's the federal law?" stuff.

I'm very happy about this result. Biscuit Boi 🐦🦜🦢 🤡 wouldn't help the DA. They had nothing to hold her on because that 🤡said she learned her lesson. White Privilege isn't just about white people but it impacts Black people as well. He internalized her privilege and did everything he could to support her as if he wasn't the victim. KHUFU KHUFU knows what I'm saying. That guy was on that we sick nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom