Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Social Media is really gonna make the name Karen go extinct :lol:

E65BEC01-A94E-4119-8E44-AA39786DB59E.jpeg

I'm very happy about this result. Biscuit Boi 🐦🦜🦢 🤡 wouldn't help the DA. They had nothing to hold her on because that 🤡said she learned her lesson. White Privilege isn't just about white people but it impacts Black people as well. He internalized her privilege and did everything he could to support her as if he wasn't the victim. KHUFU KHUFU knows what I'm saying. That guy was on that we sick nonsense.
Internalized racism.

homie kept the dog and raised 8k for it via gofundme

Went from laughing at that weirdo to destroying my whole day.
Jay Leno face is either drugged up or drunk. Glad he took care of the dog but I hope he called the cops or something cause I assume she was driving the benz and got back in it later.

Went from laughing at that weirdo to destroying my whole day.
Jay Leno face is either drugged up or drunk. Glad he took care of the dog but I hope he called the cops or something cause I assume she was driving the benz and got back in it later.
Crazy. Horrible human beings they are.

I mean, if someone’s following a woman, this is 100% what they’d do. That’s just reality. This was just a misunderstanding

If she felt they were following her and about to cause her danger why get out the car and confront two men by herself?

(it does come off a bit staged like how did she rip the whole hose without noticing?)

Real talk, it does get downright contentious in BBW. Especially during this pandemic and folks already are on edge having to stand in line to get in, I wouldn’t want to see BBW during black friday

Back
Top Bottom