Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Can't see it is there another link?
Folks were having what appeared to be a celebration outside of a church. There was music (drums) and Karen didnt like it so she came thru "asking" them to stop. They told her they werent and she stood there for a few minutes complaining and calling them "*****es". Guy recording said ok you asked us to stop, so what? Who are you anyways? :lol: karen stormed off with her baby.

Karen vs Karen. Did she really call her "Roast Beef P****"?🤣

0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea.jpg

This is why i stopped driving people. I dont have patience for dealing with clowns like this. Rather just bring tubby her food.

And thats the thing, Uber/Lyft always side with the customers. Scumbags like her and those that scam food deliveries. Really trashy people. I got accused once of "tampering" with someones food (during Ramadan while i was fasting no less). I let them have it, but they said they were simply "informing me of the report".

Whole lot of clowns among us.

This is why i stopped driving people. I dont have patience for dealing with clowns like this. Rather just bring tubby her food.

And thats the thing, Uber/Lyft always side with the customers. Scumbags like her and those that scam food deliveries. Really trashy people. I got accused once of "tampering" with someones food (during Ramadan while i was fasting no less). I let them have it, but they said they were simply "informing me of the report".

Whole lot of clowns among us.
Lyft ended up taking the driver's account away. They said she recorded the passenger without her consent even though it clearly shows she consented and either way, no consent is needed where they're at. On top of that the driver is a single mother with MS and transports a lot of cancer patients also which is why she was insistent on the mask to begin with.

Cut to later, the internet did some digging and found the Karen's name and workplace. She ended up losing HER job and the Lyft driver ended up getting hers back.

Back
Top Bottom