Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Why are you upset that someone wanted to hold her accountable to the rules of the park?

They are both dumbasses in this case. Forget what damn race they are. She there choking her damn dog and he there pulling out his phone recording cause she got her dog off leash and said something slick. Have your damn walk and keep it moving.

See they know.
Been

Just been getting more emboldened and flagrant with it in the last few years + the advent of sm has it being exposed more

Word to families getting cops called for BBQ's in the park or kids having cops called to assault them for being at certain pools...

Those kind of folks know exactly what the threat implies which is why its so despicable

If she keeps her mask on, she probably just gets roasted on the Internet. But removing it just ****ed her life.

That's the dumb part. She said stop recording me, but nobody would have been able to recognize her. When she pulled down the mask to call is when she exposed herself to the world.

IMG_20200525_180650.jpg

Already posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she keeps her mask on, she probably just gets roasted on the Internet. But removing it just ****ed her life.
if she's a regular at that park, someone would recognize her and the dog.
admin leave, they still paying her to sit at home?
franklin templeton probably heated they got a PR mess over the holidays :lol:
hr and legal team probably have to get in early to figure how to clean this up and what it will cost to settle/terminate her

Last edited:
administrative leave don't mean **** to me. That's basically the adult version of a time-out. Go to your room and think about what you did. She's tenured in the company and probably has a ton of connects who are equally racist that will go to bat for her
Too much heat, me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom