Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

What a crazy *** *****. Notice at the end when she finally leashed the dog he goes.."thank you!" That **** probably had her fuming even more :lol: also didn't even catch how she pretty much strangled her dog the first time I watched the video. Pathetic racist ***** deserves everything coming to her. Glad the guy is safe and nothing happened to him

Amy Cooper with the butter pecan flavored tears

This apology is so trash. WTF did you need protection from Karen? Bro even told her in the beginning of the video, 'dont come near me. '

1590491750474.png
Finally admitting that they view police as a protection agency instead of law enforcement. She literally admits to feeling like the police were here hired thugs and has been corrected by this humbling life lesson teaching situation. Black people need to understand this mentality and see it without obfuscation. This is a rare moment in white privilege truth.

Look at this insecure caricature needing to call on his online support team because I hurt his little caricature feelings. Being a hurt stalker mentioning me isn’t a good look caricature.
There is no bigger caricature than what it is that you believe in.

Wassup man.

I think your motive was to point out that the Black dude was essentially doing what white women are shamed for doing. We get it. You made that point many times.

So why are you still here now?
They love protecting white interests around here it seems.

What a crazy *** *****. Notice at the end when she finally leashed the dog he goes.."thank you!" That **** probably had her fuming even more :lol: also didn't even catch how she pretty much strangled her dog the first time I watched the video. Pathetic racist ***** deserves everything coming to her. Glad the guy is safe and nothing happened to him
she isn't mentally fit enough to own a pet

So if the onslaught against this woman continues, I am expecting an entertaining result if the pressure rises even further. I want Emmitt Till to see this, then smiling.

woke up and read her apology and can't believe that was real. she dug herself even deeper. surprised she didn't pull the "i have black friends" card as well

woke up and read her apology and can't believe that was real. she dug herself even deeper. surprised she didn't pull the "i have black friends" card as well
When someone can react like she did and quickly call the cops to make a BS story about her life being threatened, that 'apology' isn't going to help her at all.

It's like all the Karen's are on edge lolol

Back
Top Bottom