Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I had a 9-6 job. I would clock in at between 8:55/ 9:00am and clock out at 6. I got called my BOSS/HR/CEO-Founder had an issue with me clocking in early. The crazy thing........My POPs was the CEO-Founder.

Those family dinners were probably SPICY

Wasn't it a Minnesota cop a few years back that shot dude reaching for his wallet and the wife caught it all on her cell?

It was Philando Castile and yes it was Minnesota. The really disgusting part was his family got $3 million dollars only to have a Black cop murder a white woman in Minnesota a few months later. That cop was convicted, I think the police chief was fired and the white lady's family got $25 million which was the largest payout in Minnesota history.

They likely skating on charges. Probably be fired or reassigned.

2020 and folks still “demanding” and praying for justice from this system that enables these people to do this.

Look at that man kneeling on that Brother’s neck and tell me he understands reason and kindness.

yeah bunch of gated communities
i was going to
but didn't want to pay hoa
and abide by their rules
plus my subdivision is nice as hell
man
well next time u out this way
hit me up
so we can discuss race and politics
over some alcohol

:lol:

Invite accepted.

What about "Catting?"
tenor (1).gif

They likely skating on charges. Probably be fired or reassigned.

2020 and folks still “demanding” and praying for justice from this system that enables these people to do this.

Look at that man kneeling on that Brother’s neck and tell me he understands reason and kindness.

If a white person had the guts to jump in and kick that cop in the head then at least this man would still be alive.

If a Black / Latino person does it...two murders instead of one.

...and furthermore we are reviewing her actions here at the company to ensure her bigotry has not caused further harm during her tenure.

If any current or former employees have any comments / questions relative to the employee involved, please contact .....

Too bad the dumb broad is 99% not going to self reflect and will blame black people for her life crumbling.

Was just at the post office - dumb old *** lady was talkin about how hard it is to become a bus driver because you gotta have a clean driving record. Said the bus driver who told her this was Nigerian so maybe he doesn't have a license and they don't have speeding tickets in Nigeria. Couldn't help it and went off. This is the 3rd racist event I've witnessed in 3 days. We batting 100% per day.

Back
Top Bottom