Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

5239nak1m6151.jpg

When I heard dudes voice I already knew he was gonna be on that apologist tap dancing bs. Why release the video if you didn’t want Ol girl to get exposed?
I think his sister is the one who released the video. Dude honestly seems like the type to wanna be left alone and not raise much of a stink.

Amy is a liar. Not because she called the cops which was her right and I agree with but this gif perfectly reflects how to stop her and liberals in the future.

tenor (15).gif

So in all seriousness, does Becky transition to Karen, or is Karen always predestined to be Karen? I also suspect that Karen yambs aren’t great, like all the fun **** only gets done on birthdays and ****. She also is a horrible sports parent, she helicopters, and her Yeti isn’t full of Body Armor, it’s merlot.

side note & kinda related...i love the fact that sooo many people treat animals better than their fellow human

UnequaledSimplisticFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

I was just saying this the other day how the US is like the only country (i know of) that has a police force dedicated to pet safety. ASPCA has a police division. now I'm all for animal safety, im a huge nature nerd. but a police force for animals? where is that energy for the other human beings?

I feel like it's easier to convict someone for animal cruelty than for murdering a black man. and i totally agree, a video of a dog getting tortured i think would generate more feels than one of a black man being killed.

is there really no way to root out those who psychologically are fit to be a cop and those who aren't? if u want to work for the FBI or CIA, they gon look at more than your transcript and search history. :nerd:

I want her life torn apart to an extent. I want her to lose all her possessions and career, possibly be arrested. But I don’t want her to commit suicide because then that would make people feel sorry for her

Watching Beverly hills cop and Axle just got arrested for being thrown out of a window. They said he was disturbing the peace. :lol:. 6 people said he broke in and tore up the place and jumped out of the window.

Racism is as American as apple pie and poverty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom