Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Bro get it thru your head.....it don't matter how much you spend on fits....you still look like a bozo bro.....all that preme ain't getting you no P whatsoever bro....and I can put money on that...hell I wouldn't be surprised you still a virgin, I mean nothing wrong with that, it's just to prove that you can spend racks on racks on hypebeast clothing and still have absolutely no swag whatsoever. When was the last time you smelled some box Alp? Legit question.
I don’t buy clothes to get ***** never have never will, hustling backwards

So you speaking about the white experience=the lynching of Emmitt Till?
Where did I say I find that humorous. You are bugging
Answer the question. Do you find the murder of Emmitt Till, to be funny?
You are stating that I cannot speak on the white experience, because I am not white, correct?

Tell me about Emmitt Till, then tell me how that proves your statement to be wrong.

The floor is yours.....

Answer the question. Do you find the murder of Emmitt Till, to be funny?
You are stating that I cannot speak on the white experience, because I am not white, correct?

Tell me about Emmitt Till, then tell me how that proves your statement to be wrong.

The floor is yours.....
No

Not emm gonna lie...the more I see aepps20 post about Karen being a racist term or whatever, the more I start believing it lol

As you should fam. I would never steer you wrong.

38671.jpg

Karen is a racist term.

Cuz it’s not funny? What are you even saying?
Your arrogance is quite amusing. You are the epitome of how white supremacy celebrates mediocrity. Your assumptions, how you carry yourself, the ignorance that you are allowed even on this thread about the very women that are of your ilk. The sheer fact that you've determined that you are somehow qualified to discuss such matters, proves that your whiteness overshadows your intellect.

Now, the floor is yours. Show us what your white privilege has wrought among those of us who have the misfortune of witnessing such.

As you wish.....

Bro get it thru your head.....it don't matter how much you spend on fits....you still look like a bozo bro.....all that preme ain't getting you no P whatsoever bro....and I can put money on that...hell I wouldn't be surprised you still a virgin, I mean nothing wrong with that, it's just to prove that you can spend racks on racks on hypebeast clothing and still have absolutely no swag whatsoever. When was the last time you smelled some box Alp? Legit question.
That’s a good question. When is the last time you smelled box ? Guccishades Guccishades

Karen trying to save other Karens

got blocked when I called them out that police would just kill ppl if there were no recordings

how come conservatives and Karens are the biggest snowflakes?

What a sad thing for her to post. The Privilege is flowing in that evil *****

Police still kill people when they are getting recorded.

It’s to the point where you’re gonna have to kill police in self defense but that won’t end well either.
Isn’t that the gun nuts Logic? I have these guns to protect myself from the government

Isn’t that the gun nuts Logic? I have these guns to protect myself from the government

maybe but what else are you supposed to do? The police are a gang of terrorists and peaceful protests aren’t gonna do anything.

What would have saved his life while he stepped on his neck for 10 minutes?

push him off and you’re getting shot.

minimum these scum bags need life in prison and not in PC. They are supposed to protect, not terrorize. We’d be better off without them.

Back
Top Bottom