Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

real talk tho? Admin assistant Karens be the worst. Anyone who works in IT and has ever encountered these types know what I mean.

they don’t know wtf they’re doing but their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Felt this in my soul.

real talk tho? Admin assistant Karens be the worst. Anyone who works in IT and has ever encountered these types know what I mean.

they don’t know wtf they’re doing but their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Son, I would've dropped her..
IDC, IDC.
OH HELL NAH!!!

pacifism is the way to go a good--oh, 98 percent of the time--but in 2020 an intentional cough is a swing.

This Is Sparta GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

One day Becky is going to call the police on Karen for coughing on her and it’s going to be an aggravated assault charge.

:lol: Man I used to be executive support AND the supervisor, at first getting to know them was pure hell, they really ran the place. I remember one was just so ****ing mean out the gate but kinda hot she turned me on a little. Eventually though you stay solid long enough they learn that extra **** unnecessary and they become your mama bear. Learned early you gotta harness the power of the Karen in your favor, because you can't stop it.
Also funny now that I remember, the executives they supported were chill as ****.

Back
Top Bottom