Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

serious question though,

will/have you guys ever call for a manager?
me personally, if im getting bad customer experience, i'll just bounce. take my money elsewhere.

oh I might not look it, but I´m a definite phone K.

listen dawg, I work from home so I don´t have **** scheduled but this...I will happily take the next 3 hours with the phone on speaker while reading The Atlantic, talking my way through each successive representative with Obamian oratory skills until I reach Steve at the Indiana branch...ima GIT my 15 percent discount.

know this.

So the male version is a Kevin then, right?

we are trying to determine that, the only thing we agree on is it has to start with K...for three obvious reasons.

¨Kody¨ would make a nice nod to the bootstraps crowd...can´t find a job in the new economy? learn to Kody!

Last edited:
I'm just a person that is tired of the racism against White People. As an African American I know something about racism and the level of hate against White people by calling them "Karen" OR "Straight White Male" is unacceptable.

Sounds like you're sympathizing with your oppressors. Stay strong brother. Willie Lynch letter turned 308 years old this year and it's still effective today. Read it if you get a chance. Quick read.

76d79a1.jpg

Karen pointing out what she clearly is not!!!!

"They allege four complaints were made against a female passenger sitting in the same row for "unwanted sexual advances" before flight attendants moved her.
The player also said the woman was intoxicated and taking prescription pills, per Tesfatsion. He said the woman wasn't moved until she ripped off his face mask, which was being worn to guard against COVID-19, and grabbed his penis."

U can pretend all u want but fact is u wouldn’t say that word outside of the safety of your own inner circle.

where u from b?

Back
Top Bottom