Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

tenor.gif

Saw she had a prostitution charge and I realized she feels immune since she probably doesn’t have a real job.

not really a legit karen cause this lady is more mental illness than anything but i was getting dinner and she saw me from the bus stop from across the street and started off with calling me a “damn dirty filipino”. the next thing was calling me the n-word. then she started calling me the devil and satan. i had to walk past her to get to my car and she started wiping her *** with something. as i got closer she started walking towards me with the racing stripe poo poo paper and i jumped in my car and got outta there.
9E018331-D8B3-4AA3-AAAC-D9B2F012908D.jpeg

not really a legit karen cause this lady is more mental illness than anything but i was getting dinner and she saw me from the bus stop from across the street and started off with calling me a “damn dirty filipino”. the next thing was calling me the n-word. then she started calling me the devil and satan. i had to walk past her to get to my car and she started wiping her *** with something. as i got closer she started walking towards me with the racing stripe poo poo paper and i jumped in my car and got outta there.
9E018331-D8B3-4AA3-AAAC-D9B2F012908D.jpeg
Your frustration is understandable, but I fail to see how airing out the mentally ill is the move.

Your frustration is understandable, but I fail to see how airing out the mentally ill is the move.
i just find it interesting that a large amount of the mentally ill people i come into contact with perseverate on hyper-religious or racist themes. why do they latch onto it? i’m not really airing her out because this is the only place i posted and i’m not looking to get her in trouble. there isn’t much worse than can be done to her that she has already experienced in her life.

Back
Top Bottom