Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Ive said it before, folks feel safe or brave in their vehicles. Brave enough to flip him off, brake check him and call him a racial slur thinking she can get away.

Man caught her ***** *** and paged her and she had a wild melt down. **** her.

That white dude in the short shorts involving himself and speaking up not knowing what happened needs to **** off same way.
What does "flip me off" mean? Unaware of some American terms and references

What does "flip me off" mean? Unaware of some American terms and references
tenor (11).gif

Be carful they tryna flip the script
After being called out on their racism

So he did just throw in “she called me a ******...”. He pulled back on that when the other people walked up. Whole time I’m thinking if she called you the n word why are you steady talking about being flipped off?

Glad you said something. My first reaction was that they're both conducting themselves like little *****es but something was immediately off about Carlos behavior.

The way he neatly slipped that she "called me a ******" in there for the 1 time, after repeatedly going off about getting the middle finger. :lol:

Glad you said something. My first reaction was that they're both conducting themselves like little *****es but something was immediately off about Carlos behavior.

The way he neatly slipped that she "called me a ******" in there for the 1 time, after repeatedly going off about getting the middle finger. :lol:
People like this Karlos character really hurt the cause. On some bootleg Jussie Smollet **** smh

Well this story took an unexpected turn...

When a Karen meets a Ruckus :lol: :lol:

'Black gay conservative atheist' has me though :rofl:

Real life shiny pokemon

How can you be gay AND black and a Trump supporter. That's almost as bad as being a Mexican Trump supporter.

Back
Top Bottom