Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

male and female Karens. Apparently this happened in San Francisco at the SOMA residences. The couple is purportedly being evicted. They found the girl’s name as Ellie Logan and know his first name is William. The Instagram comments are going crazy. They supposedly found the link to the girl’s zoom private meeting room.

I genuinely can’t understand how people still wild out like this in public with all the technology that is being used to track you down in a matter of hours. People gotta legit be suffering from a mental deficiency. :smh:

I genuinely can’t understand how people still wild out like this in public with all the technology that is being used to track you down in a matter of hours. People gotta legit be suffering from a mental deficiency. :smh:

Racism breeds entitlement. The reason they don't care about technology is because they feel they are entitled to do these things without consequences because they feel they are superior and right.

Karens and Trump supporters in general are like the Americans the Japanese would
criticize who had union factory gigs that paid a lot while they didn’t really have to work too hard. Steel, auto, mining were all great jobs in the past but then technology slowly picked away at those jobs and machines and robots made them obsolete.

Other areas of the country got smarter and they just got frustrated and angry and expect to be given jobs that an idiot is promising that won’t ever materialize.They need a reality check.

am I the only one who wish that "Karen" would have been another name that flows more smoothy off the tongue? Susie maybe?

When they both get evicted and lose their jobs

male and female Karens. Apparently this happened in San Francisco at the SOMA residences. The couple is purportedly being evicted. They found the girl’s name as Ellie Logan and know his first name is William. The Instagram comments are going crazy. They supposedly found the link to the girl’s zoom private meeting room.

Dude in the car should have knocked him out

They p
They not bout it
U heard him start talking about
“U doing this in this political climate”
Yes he doing it
Now spank his ***
Im waiting for a motha****a
to bring me this type of energy

On the real though, white men tend to know when it's safe to come with that kind of energy.

You'll notice a lot of the videos of the men doing this **** type of **** in public is targeting women and kids?

But the Karens be out here acting like it's their very first time in public.

They p
They not bout it
U heard him start talking about
“U doing this in this political climate”
Yes he doing it
Now spank his ***
Im waiting for a motha****a
to bring me this type of energy
These clowns pick and choose who they will do this to.

So are you two saying that in these situations if you were only verbally provoked that you would escalate it to hands? Or are you saying that if you saw them put hands on someone else/touched you that you would beat them down?

I’m asking because I don’t know the law well enough to know what happens if you’re verbally provoked and then you hit them, if you would still be he held liable for assault. That has to have happened before so I’m sure someone in here has the answer

I’m asking because I don’t know the law well enough to know what happens if you’re verbally provoked and then you hit them, if you would still be he held liable for assault. That has to have happened before so I’m sure someone in here has the answer
Assault is the threat of an attack. Battery is the physical act itself.

If someone assaults you, you can only assault them back (talk trash and threaten). If you take it further without having been physically attacked then you'll be charged with battery. If they attack you physically first then you can attack back under self defense and they will be charged with battery.

Assault is the threat of an attack. Battery is the physical act itself.

If someone assaults you, you can only assault them back (talk trash and threaten). If you take it further without having been physically attacked then you'll be charged with battery. If they attack you physically first then you can attack back under self defense and they will be charged with battery.

Thank you for the explanation! You never hear of women like the one above or any of the people handing *** shootings getting charged so maybe you’d get away it but still seems like a a major risk.

On the real though, white men tend to know when it's safe to come with that kind of energy.

You'll notice a lot of the videos of the men doing this **** type of **** in public is targeting women and kids?

But the Karens be out here acting like it's their very first time in public.

Man ever since this quarantine, I noticed in a lot of videos in general, men of ALL color have been targeting women and kids. When did this become cool?? :smh:

So are you two saying that in these situations if you were only verbally provoked that you would escalate it to hands? Or are you saying that if you saw them put hands on someone else/touched you that you would beat them down?

In law, provocation is when a person is considered to have committed a criminal act partly because of a preceding set of events that might cause a reasonable person to lose self control. This makes them less morally culpable than if the act was premeditated (pre-planned) and done out of pure malice (malice aforethought).[1][2] It "affects the quality of the actor's state of mind as an indicator of moral blameworthiness".[1]

Provocation is often a mitigating factor in sentencing. It rarely serves as a legal defense, meaning it does not stop the defendant from being guilty of the crime. It may however, lead to a lesser punishment. In some common law legal systems, provocation is a "partial defense" for murder charges, which can result in the offense being classified as the lesser offense of manslaughter, specifically voluntary manslaughter.[3]

Provocation is distinct from self-defense in that self-defense is a legal defense, and refers to a justifiable action to protect oneself from imminent violence.

If a crime is caused by provocation, it is said to be committed in the heat of passion, under an irresistible urge incited by the provoking events, and without being entirely determined by reason.[2] "'Malice aforethought' implies a mind under the sway of reason, whereas 'passion' whilst it does not imply a dethronement of reason, is the furor brevis, which renders a man deaf to the voice of reason so that, although the act was intentional to death, it was not the result of malignity of heart, but imputable to human infirmity. Passion and malice are, therefore, inconsistent motive powers, and hence an act which proceeds from the one, cannot also proceed from the other."[4] (Hannah v. Commonwealth, Supreme Court of Virginia 1929) Establishing Provocation can reduce a murder charge to a voluntary manslaughter charge.[2]

Provocation may be defined by statutory law, by common law, or some combination. It is a possible defense for the person provoked, or a possible criminal act by the one who caused the provocation. It may be a defense by excuse or exculpation alleging a sudden or temporary loss of control (a permanent loss of control is regarded as insanity) as a response to another's provocative conduct sufficient to justify an acquittal, a mitigated sentence or a conviction for a lesser charge. Provocation can be a relevant factor in a court's assessment of a defendant's mens rea, intention, or state of mind, at the time of an act which the defendant is accused of.

In common law, provocation is established by establishing events that would be "adequate" to create a heat of passion in a reasonable person, and by establishing that the heat of passion was created in the accused.[1]

In the United States, provocation is rarely accepted as a complete defense, but state courts have ruled that it is still a mitigating factor in matters of assault and/or battery where the sentence can be reduced or the crime lowered to a lesser charge.[18] In extremely rare cases, adequate provocation has resulted in the defendant never being charged with a crime. In one famous example, prosecutors in California refused to charge astronaut Buzz Aldrin with assault after he punched conspiracy theorist Bart Sibrel in the face for aggressively confronting him and calling him a "a coward, and a liar, and a thief."

In England and Wales, provocation is similarly considered a partial defense and only reduces the penalty.[19] Ironically, English law considers the act of intentionally provoking another person to be crime in and of itself under the charge of Fear or provocation of violence.[20]

Thank you for the explanation! You never hear of women like the one above or any of the people handing *** shootings getting charged so maybe you’d get away it but still seems like a a major risk.
It's always a crap shoot when you whoop someones ***. It all depends if they or others call the cops and they want to press charges. If cops showed up to that gas station then 100% they charged her with battery. But in my experiences if a man is talking **** and you knock him out, they typically don't call the cops afterwards out of shame. Calling the cops means he'll have to face what happened again which most men, not all, but most won't do. Most men know how to take the lumps and move on. As long as you don't do enough damage to send them to the hospital cause in that case cops will automatically be called by the staff to show up and take a statement and then the hunt for you begins.

If you put someone in the hospital, they'll charge you with felony battery which is serious. You're looking at possible time. If dude isn't hurt too bad it'll just be a misdemeanor assault and battery. In which case, if you don't have such a bad record you can cop to some community service and some probation and a fine. Otherwise if you got history, depending on the judge, you might have to do a little time even for that.

Last edited:
PT.2

Karen got slumped. Lmao

91b4a73e-c3d0-4937-b189-889342a182af-gif.2569343

Yes if verbally provoked
I will slap the **** outta ANYONE
Test me if u want
And I ain’t recording ****
I’m just gonna slap the **** outta whoever
Then go on about my day

Back
Top Bottom