UMD college basketball has fallen off Duke 80 UMD 38 3min to go

Is it me that just feels that UMD's program has fallen off? i mean Gary Willams use to get great recruits now he's getting bumbs like dino gregoryand players of that nature..... now there losing to duke by 50
roll.gif
lol.........

Originally Posted by MBen32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
These N's fell off after that game they won on april 1, 2002
laugh.gif

How you got Duke basketball in your sig and Clemson football in your av? It don't work that way fam.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
D723 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

How you got Duke basketball in your sig and Clemson football in your av? It don't work that way fam.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you N's is killing me with that this morning...same reason whymultiple dudes on here have two different cbb and cfb teams..hop off "fam"
grin.gif

laugh.gif
D723 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you N's is killing me with that this morning...same reason why multiple dudes on here have two different cbb and cfb teams..hop off "fam"
grin.gif

and don't you rep the Skins too?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
D723 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you N's is killing me with that this morning...same reason why multiple dudes on here have two different cbb and cfb teams..hop off "fam"
grin.gif
and don't you rep the Skins too?
grin.gif

yup
nfl-skins
cbb-duke
cfb-clemson

ive seen n's on here rep the yankees, lakers, giants. or gators and the "u". ive always been a duke fan and skins fan since i started watchingsports, the skins are my only home team i root for.

ive seen n's on here rep the yankees, lakers, giants. or gators and the "u". ive always been a duke fan and skins fan since i started watching sports, the skins are my only home team i root for.

what you didn't notice is how all those NTers are in frontrunner4life's sig...
laugh.gif

sike, i'm just playing. i think its kind of odd, but i guess people just cheer for whoever they want. no hate from me
pimp.gif

ive seen n's on here rep the yankees, lakers, giants. or gators and the "u". ive always been a duke fan and skins fan since i started watching sports, the skins are my only home team i root for.

laugh.gif

sike, i'm just playing. i think its kind of odd, but i guess people just cheer for whoever they want. no hate from me
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
but them cats are in his sig cause they happen to berooting for the hottest teams...i like clemson and the ********
sick.gif
imaginehow i felt this football season. atleast the terps had a pretty exciting season(to there standards) and ohio state played texas down to the wire in the fiestabowl
smile.gif
so i have teams scattered, but its not for frontrunning reasons,obviously
laugh.gif

the program was never that great.

they essentially had a few decent recruits in dixon, wilcox, etc.

they're basically back where they belong.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but them cats are in his sig cause they happen to be rooting for the hottest teams...i like clemson and the ********
sick.gif
imagine how i felt this football season. atleast the terps had a pretty exciting season(to there standards) and ohio state played texas down to the wire in the fiesta bowl
smile.gif
so i have teams scattered, but its not for frontrunning reasons, obviously
laugh.gif

Understandable. My teams (Grizzlies, Titans, Tigers, Buckeyes) have all had pretty sad seasons.
frown.gif

I guess it makes sense to like Duke basketball because as a kid in the 90's Duke basketball was it's own entity.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wrong. congrats on being an idiot gary williams need to go. he is lazy and doesn't recruit at all. he's burned too many bridges on the aau trail. oncegary is gone we can get a good coach in here and we'll be back soon enough. maryland is located in pg county one of the best areas for high school hoops.trust me, we'll be back.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

out of the 180+ programs in NCAA D-1, try naming 10 better programs than Maryland from '94-'04.

you fail.

Only 2 more losses til MDTerp is gone, as long as dude is a man of his word.

Back
Top Bottom