UMD college basketball has fallen off Duke 80 UMD 38 3min to go

wrong. congrats on being an idiot gary williams need to go. he is lazy and doesn't recruit at all. he's burned too many bridges on the aau trail. once gary is gone we can get a good coach in here and we'll be back soon enough. maryland is located in pg county one of the best areas for high school hoops. trust me, we'll be back.
you gonna lose that account real quick
laugh.gif

gary williams is the only reason this program was even remotely relevant in the first place.

it would take an idiot not to know that in the first place, especially when it's his own team.

out of the 180+ programs in NCAA D-1, try naming 10 better programs than Maryland from '94-'04.

you fail.

has maryland only played from 94 to 04 all of a sudden?

85 + years of official maryland basketball. only 3 acc titles and 1 chip.

this program is mediocre at best. cant even be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of ucla, unc, uk, duke, ku, or even the great but still second tierprograms like uconn.

y'all are just bitter because your team was crappy, is crappy, and will continue to be crappy in the future.

as for this 'you fail' nonsense, you should be directing that at your basketball program.

As a Carolina fan, I can almost guarantee that things will be different next month at College Park. Just hoping my Heels can squeak out a win tomorrow night.

this program is mediocre at best. cant even be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of ucla, unc, uk, duke, ku, or even the great but still second tier programs like uconn.

y'all are just bitter because your team was crappy, is crappy, and will continue to be crappy in the future.

as for this 'you fail' nonsense, you should be directing that at your basketball program.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

this program is mediocre at best. cant even be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of ucla, unc, uk, duke, ku, or even the great but still second tier programs like uconn.

pimp.gif

all it is, is truth.

Originally Posted by haiti5

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

lmaooo terps are finished.... they can't bring in a great recruit to save their lives... and Vasquez had the nerve to say he owned Cameron Indoor lmaoooo

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

out of the 180+ programs in NCAA D-1, try naming 10 better programs than Maryland from '94-'04.

you fail.

you said we were always crappy. yet i gave you a specific time period when Maryland was one of the best programs in the country, and you tried to play it off.

notice how you couldn't answer my question. you named, what, 6 teams? so because we are not a top 6 program all-time, we should be ashamed of our team?****.H...
indifferent.gif

and yeah, i'm real bitter that our team was always crappy. we have a NC in the past decade, but nah, you're right. we have always been crappy.

you just sound like a dumb @##... lol at the Duke fans being the only ones to cosign that nonsense post
grin.gif

Sorry but college b-ball starts with recruiting. If you can't recruit you can't win, and Gary can't recruit.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

you fail.

you said we were always crappy. yet i gave you a specific time period when Maryland was one of the best programs in the country, and you tried to play it off.

notice how you couldn't answer my question. you named, what, 6 teams? so because we are not a top 6 program all-time, we should be ashamed of our team? ****.H...
indifferent.gif

and yeah, i'm real bitter that our team was always crappy. we have a NC in the past decade, but nah, you're right. we have always been crappy.

you just sound like a dumb @##... lol at the Duke fans being the only ones to cosign that nonsense post
grin.gif

at least you agree.

also i didnt answer you question because it was entirely irrelevant to the subject.

you personally chose a decade during which the program was at it's peak and that peak wasnt even all that impressive.

the debate is whether or not maryland really is a sub par program.

60 + years of mediocrity followed by a competitive dacde and the then a return to crappiness where they belong.

so yes, this team has essentially always been trash. it's proof.

but just stay in denial over there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom