UMIINIT DITO II

^^^ Yeah, KC. Finally got a hold of those BRED IVs I have been wanting for the longest time. And pare, I got the NT shirts already. Thanks a lot and God bless.

Pareng TMAC, those pebbles are a size 10.5

that's my size!

i know this may sound awkward.. but can you just give those pebbles to me?
happy.gif

j/k
laugh.gif

^^^^ Unfortunately, the pair is no longer with me. I shipped it out to its owner just this afternoon. I am planning to get mine but I am still saving up.That's the kind of grail that will get you broke if not planned well
roll.gif

^^^ Thanks a lot for all the kind words, guys!!! I am sure my friend will be very happy to know how you guys feel about his pebbles :smile:

And maraming salamat pareng Visrael !!!! That really means a lot especially since a lot of people say that manang mana daw ang mga batang yan sa ama
laugh.gif

And pareng ceejay and all you guys, please don't tell anyone you got to see a kid rocking on a size 10.5 Lebron Fruitty Pebbles. My friend's going tokill me if he finds out that someone else got to UN-DS his pebbles NA HINDI PA NAG MEDYAS
roll.gif

Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone!!!

^^ Haha...I wondered who got those...if they were a 10 I would have made an offer...ay...oo nga pala...I'm retiring...

Anyways, I haven't posted in a while but was able to squeeze some time to take some new pix...nothing you haven't seen...

^^^^ Ganda talaga ng Mr. Basketballs!!! Can't wait to get my hands on those shoes.

Funny though is that when I get the shoe that I really like, I am back to square one. Wanting another pair. The sneaker game can be mentally and financiallytaxing and not to mention that no matter how many kicks you have, it will never be enough. The more you have, the more you realize you still have a lot thatyou don't have. Not taken in the proper perspective, it can actually be destructive. So to all the young guys out there wanting to get out of college ASAPso they can earn money and buy all the kicks they want........Don't get too serious about the "buying all the kicks you want" part.

Remember, you should control the kicks, not the other way around. Peace and God bless to all...

Well, I couldn't believe the postman delivered these today. Was really expecting it next week pa. Well, at any rate, they are very nice but a littlecomplicated. Took me like 15 minutes to open up the locker
roll.gif
Tried 2then turned counter-clockwise to 3 and vice-versa but it did not open. The combination is quite simple though, you just have to put the dial to "23"
ohwell.gif
And I said to myself, tumatanda na talaga ako
laugh.gif

Anyway, this is really nothing new. The big guns like Melonhead and Double O were in the house a few days ago for these kicks. Enjoy :smile:

xxx doubleO xxx and revelation....nice lebrons...anyways here are my pick ups from last week including the lebron MR. BASKETBALL. 2X ds jordan 1 blk/red andbig up to JAMIR from SLAPSHOCK for hooking me up with a nike sb SBTG for free...thanx pare!!!
2llhshi.jpg
2v2bj87.jpg
9qyaf9.jpg

tumatanda na talaga ako
laugh.gif

doesnt matter if you're getting old as long as you've got those mr. basketballs
laugh.gif
(which i failed to get my hands on
frown.gif
)

rev is on fire like 3 consecutive shots, nba jam style hehe!
hindi lang yan 3 consecutive shots!
laugh.gif

You gotta be kidding me with that LeBron box. That's INSANE. Nice black/red Jordan I's. Do you have any white/reds too?

As usual, great pick-ups xmon!!! Those tatoos never cease to amaze me. Cool!!!

And Old School, that's a really nice collection you got there. Cute doggy too. Keep those kicks coming.

Back
Top Bottom