UMIINIT DITO II

18almighty18 wrote:

newpickup017sj0.jpg

Dang! this is what I call heat...it's the only thing I want to complete my small collection....
pimp.gif

very nice kicks 18almighty18...love your AF1's bro..hopping that I can get a pair on those sneaks.
ohwell.gif

Nice Deep Red PSP Slim man. Love that color for the PSP. hehehehe

I'm thinking of getting myself the God Of War pack PSP. Need to upgrade my Phat Ceramic White PSP na din e.

well i don't know if my kicks are heat. but ill try! hehe

some of my jordans

atmos court force x nike air structure triax 91

some of my air force ones

hat rods x fuji rods

hiroshi fujiwara air force one and p-rods

group pic

bonus
my tiffany dunks este socks!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Nice kicks r2jdm...here's mine...

1_612123957l.jpg

3232433278733l.jpg

1_665680901l.jpg

1_841410048l.jpg

Wow, pareng Mon!!! DMPs are still in EXCELLENT condition. Excellent job on preserving those grails!!! And the other kicks are really cool and nice to lookat.

Pareng R2JDM, that's an awesome and crazy collection you have back there. Nice pick ups and it's good to see that all of them have been rocked
happy.gif
Never had the guts and courage to rock on my grails

Well, I finally picked up my SOLE shipment from the USA for the month and hopefully FOR.....EVER
roll.gif

I am glad to know that I don't have anything in transit at this time. I think I have done a good job controlling myself lately, hope it's sustainable. Wife's also a good TRAINER
roll.gif
Hats off to her
laugh.gif

ZOOM LEBRON V DUNKMAN LOWS

Pareng Mon, very nice sneaks bro..Your DMP's still fresh pare.

Anyway took this pictures last June after getting the CDP's..

My crazy brother with the jumpsoles..(used this when I was still playing ball-more than a year ago)
laugh.gif

DMP's courtesy of Pareng Bong..Thanks again pare for the hook-up on these..My fav Pack thats released so far, the best released IMO.

Just lovin the 3's so decided to take a pic today.

Thanks bulls90s and Carlo

Pareng Carlo get your pack na! go find a good offer, DMP's price is gonna be crazy pag tumagal pa..

Just want to share the Laser 4 with the apparels that came with it..Very nice set. Again, shout out to Pareng Bong-thanks pare!..Pare cant imagine you planningto retire na..

^^^^ I am sweating like hell just looking at those photos!! Awesome posts guys!!! I am speechless.

Keep em coming now...

Back
Top Bottom