UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by igie00

foshizzles wrote:
Maki-Laser na din ako...
D xa kasinlupit pero sige lang...lol
roll.gif

Anung hindi kasinlupit..Ang init nyan pareng mon..ayos din with the green laces..how about orange?? probably
pimp.gif
din..

Sorry Sir KC, Double Post....badtrip internet ko...

haha alright pareng mon post it ahh..for the mean time my laser 15 with the apparels..I know theres lots of haters on the shoe, personally didn't know whyI bought these..And btw, i have no plans on wearing them altogether at the same time.
roll.gif
just liked the apparels.

i won't talaga pareng mon..
roll.gif

oooppss sorry double post. my 1st post didn't appear so rephrased it..

Originally Posted by igie00

i won't talaga pareng mon..
roll.gif

oooppss sorry double post. my 1st post didn't appear so rephrased it..
'prolly 2 of each at the same time....but not 3 or even 4...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Nice XIIIs, pareng Sports. I am also looking to get that colorway.....ehem...correction...was looking to get that colorway pala
roll.gif

Ganda!!!
Thanks bro! I wish I could cop some of your Lower Merion Kobe IIIs
nerd.gif
because I still feel awful for not picking up that damn Mcfly Hyperdunks
frown.gif

Nice stuff guys.

marcuskicks - thanks man!

bluebattsoulja - haha huli ako dun ah..pano mo nalaman? haha

foshishizzles and igie00 - damn those lasered jordans are dope! foshishizzles and igie00

sobrang init talaga dito.. hehehe... pareng ryan.. nuna kasi mags nang auto ko e.. hehehe.. ngayon medyo may konting sisi.. i wish i brought na lang yung dmpni sir bong.. hehehe.. in time magkaka dmp din ako.. hehe..

Finally got this for a cheaper price.. no heat here..but I really love these kicks.. first time I saw this shoe I was around grade 2 or 3 lol, we all know itwas rocked by Jason Kidd, Tim Hardaway and majority of the Ginebra/Gordons gin players during the 90's since the team practices in our village.. but Inever forgot this shoe because of a girl!! lol first time I saw the zf95 it was being rocked by Stephanie lee-Villanueva also known as Pipay We had the samechinese tutor before, after tutor basketball agad!!..im sure a lot of atenistas may know her since she played for the womens team and even made the RPteam..IDK it was kinda cool to see a girl breaking boys ankles back then in Jubilee christian academy lol.. I think she was even good enough to play in themens team in Jubilee lol.. sickest handles I have ever seen for a girl...

I

Let's mix things up a bit

The DRUMS is my very first passion and it really got me building up this set to what it is now. The evolution of this drumset is just amazing. Started out as asimple set some 8 years ago and I slowly built it up with additions that made the voice of this drumset very VERSATILE
happy.gif

And here are cartoon characters and toys that I could only wish for growing up. Doing some serious catching up now that I am OLD.....ER
roll.gif

^^^ Those aren't OGs, pareng Banoi. RETROS hehehehe

But yes, they are made of DIE-CAST metal like the OGs. Was planning to get the OG Voltes V from the 1980s but it's too expensive

nice Soul of Chogokin - GX-31 Voltes-V.. hehehe.. the one that i brought from you is still in the box.. planning it to open na din.. hehehe...

pareng bong lupit ng drum set mo..haha when I was a kid I wanted to learn to play those but my parents said..PIANO nalang anak, they did not buy me..
laugh.gif
Iguess they wanted mellow tunes instead of the loud ones..haha never learned playing any musical instrument. Ganda pare and the Voltes-V you got there.

Never had foams. I just have these..
laugh.gif
the emblem of my friend's foams got ripped off when I was watching them play at our village. I regret not buyingthose foams when they released now my friend tells me "sarap gamitin nito"..too bad..

Back
Top Bottom