UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....
happy.gif

thanks for the info bro! will it still be raffled?
Raffle it is....bad trip! hehe
roll.gif

thanks bro!

damn. another raffle

disappointed_monkey.jpg

not again
smh.gif
i hope boom gonzales won't announce this when he's doing uaap games
wink.gif

^^speaking of Boom Gonzales... mackie told me that boom was dj-ing this radio station and they played Nelly's, stepped on my J's. When the girl askwhat J's mean or something like that... he explained that its a Nike shoe, because when you put the "swoosh" in a different position, itresembles the letter "J", hence the name J's.
frown.gif

i may be wrong but J's mean Jordans right?

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....
happy.gif

thanks for the info bro! will it still be raffled?
Raffle it is....bad trip! hehe
roll.gif

Damn raffle.
roll.gif
I'll think it over if I'll join this raffle.hahahahaha

Thanks for the info man.

very nice 6s there!! the only 6 that i have are retro black infra and retro carmine.. dont have my dmp YET..

can anyone confirm if ilang pairs ang ilalabas worldwide? grabe! nakakabilib ang pinas ah!! ang lakas sa nike samantalang d2 sa canada bulok release d2..

^ Ey buddy if i can remember you are a proud owner of HD Black mambas right! well thats just sweet man! anyway mind if i ask what box it came out with.thanks...
glasses.gif

Fosshizzles: Mon, bro... so it is again going to be raffled off... well lets all try our luck on this man. We never know when we will get lucky...
happy.gif

Marcuskicks: Ey bro, well yeah boom is djing magic 899. Regarding the js im not that knowledgeable but from the time i knew about it or nike i also though thatit resembles His Royal Airness, but for some reason he us a point that the swoosh may look like letter J's when flipped over. Anyhow lets just wait fortheeperts to confirm. Oh by the way, nice pic with the IV's man. a deffinite, deffinite cop. but ill pass as i no longer have funds...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 18almighty18

very nice 6s there!! the only 6 that i have are retro black infra and retro carmine.. dont have my dmp YET..

can anyone confirm if ilang pairs ang ilalabas worldwide? grabe! nakakabilib ang pinas ah!! ang lakas sa nike samantalang d2 sa canada bulok release d2..

350 US and 400 Worldwide....750 as sneakerfiles (I think) or KATC....not sure...

I'd rather have the Infra Red's instead of the Oly's man...Nice one you got right there....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Marcuskicks: Ey bro, well yeah boom is djing magic 899. Regarding the js im not that knowledgeable but from the time i knew about it or nike i also though that it resembles His Royal Airness, but for some reason he us a point that the swoosh may look like letter J's when flipped over. Anyhow lets just wait for theeperts to confirm. Oh by the way, nice pic with the IV's man. a deffinite, deffinite cop. but ill pass as i no longer have funds...
glasses.gif

hehe yea... experts, care to answer? i need info for my sneaker knowledge hehe

From what I know and understand, J's stand for Jordans....

Nike has been existing even before Michael so there's no relation between the two (coincidence I guess)...

Again, this is just my opinion....

Let's check it with Sir KC....

too bad it doesn't have a 'special box' it came with orange unlabeled box.. puslit lang kasi sa factory eh hehehe.. can anyone confirm if its justgonna be with an ordinary box or what?

btw,

newpickup004sl5.jpg

AF1 - Air Force 1

AM - Air Max, eg AM1 = Air Max 1, AM90 = Air Max 90, AM95 = Air Max 95, etc

AJ - Air Jordan

B-Grade - Factory seconds, usually stamped as a "B" grade shoe on the inside shoe tag.

BIN - Buy It Now.

CG - Cool Greys, commonly used to describe the 'cool grey' Jordan releases.

DMP - Defining Moments Pack (Special Jordan release)

DS - Deadstock. Shoes never worn still in original box with the tissue.

Deadstocking - Buying sneakers with the intention to save and never wear.

Ekin - Nike spelt backwards. Refers to either a person who knows Nike backwards and forwards, or a tech rep for Nike

FCNY / FCLA - Popular sneaker consignment store. Stores located in NY, Toyko and LA. Plenty of vintage and limited edition kicks.

F&F - Friends & Family, where a shoe release or discount is only distributed to friends and families of the company.

FS - For Sale

FSR - Full Size Run

FT - For Trade

Grails/Holy Grails - A person's most sought after shoe, EVER.

GR - General Release

HTM - A Nike design trifecta/powerhouse of Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield and Mark Parker, used for special releases.

Hyperstrike - Exclusive Nike release of a limited sneaker in double digit numbers only.

ID's - Refer to Nike ID shoes

ISS - The official Sole Collector Magazine Forums

Jay's (J's) - Jordans

JB - Jordan Brand

Maxes - Another slang term for Nike's Air Maxs.

NB - New Balance shoe brand.

NIB - New In Box.

NT - Nike Talk.

NWT - New With Tags.

OBO - Or Best Offer.

OG - Original sneakers.

P-Rods - Paul Rodriguez Pro model by Nike SB.

PYS - Pickyourshoes.com, popular online sneaker shop.

PE - Players Edition exclusive.

QS - abbreviation for Quickstrike.

Quickstrike - Limited Nike release.

Retro - An original sneaker which Nike re releases to the public.

SE - Special Edition.

Tier 0 - Special Nike Accounts issued to exclusive stores worldwide who receive special releases.

TTS - True To Size

Uptowns - Air Force Ones

Variants - Fakes produced by unauthorized factories.

VNDS / NDS - Very Near DeadStock / Near Deadstock. Close to brand new condition, worn maybe once or twice.

WTB - Wanted To Buy.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Ey buddy if i can remember you are a proud owner of HD Black mambas right! well thats just sweet man! anyway mind if i ask what box it came out with. thanks...
glasses.gif

Fosshizzles: Mon, bro... so it is again going to be raffled off... well lets all try our luck on this man. We never know when we will get lucky...
happy.gif

Marcuskicks: Ey bro, well yeah boom is djing magic 899. Regarding the js im not that knowledgeable but from the time i knew about it or nike i also though that it resembles His Royal Airness, but for some reason he us a point that the swoosh may look like letter J's when flipped over. Anyhow lets just wait for theeperts to confirm. Oh by the way, nice pic with the IV's man. a deffinite, deffinite cop. but ill pass as i no longer have funds...
glasses.gif

Right man...no harm in trying....it's all worth it...
glasses.gif

Nike has been existing even before Michael so there's no relation between the two (coincidence I guess)...

definitely Jordans. just check out the lyrics and the video. it also references a scene in Spike Lee's "Do The Right Thing".

Originally Posted by alvin314159

definitely Jordans. just check out the lyrics and the video. it also references a scene in Spike Lee's "Do The Right Thing".

Yea. From what I know, Js stand for Jordans and the song was definitely about Jordans. Why was Boom giving out info like that?
smh.gif

^ apparantelly he hasn't watch the video yet.. he should really check before dishing out some explanation..

"Hell Naw aint no way
[WHATS WRONG]
Man he den stepped on my Jay's"
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 18almighty18

too bad it doesn't have a 'special box' it came with orange unlabeled box.. puslit lang kasi sa factory eh hehehe.. can anyone confirm if its just gonna be with an ordinary box or what?

btw,

newpickup004sl5.jpg

^Ooooh... thats hot... really? well boxed or unboxed its still a good one... i mean not all eager guys would have a chance on this piece of kicks... iguess??? so up for your kicks dude!
glasses.gif

Foshizzles: Anyhow good luck to all joining...
happy.gif

Marcuskicks: Ayt! well theres our answer... Hmm i wonder if Dj Boom got a pair of mcfly's? i kinda know of him as somewhat close to T.A. as he is also anike person...
glasses.gif

Soul228: Wow thanks for the nike kicks vocabulary list man! Great info you got there...
happy.gif

Great great pick-ups guys, i love those IV/XIX CDP of pareng Rev and the AJ VI of pareng Iggie...Those are smokin hot
pimp.gif

this is the first time i'm posting some of my j's..
tongue.gif
not much heat compared to the heavyweights.. hehehe..

spot the difference...
nerd.gif

not really that good in takingpictures but this is the best that i can do...hehehe...Love the Old Love 1's and the 94 Retro 1s.. hehehe..
smile.gif

Pareng Carlo, Old Loves and AJ1 Red 94's....Grail status...On point bro! nice to see them all together....

^^speaking of Boom Gonzales... mackie told me that boom was dj-ing this radio station and they played Nelly's, stepped on my J's. When the girl ask what J's mean or something like that... he explained that its a Nike shoe, because when you put the "swoosh" in a different position, it resembles the letter "J", hence the name J's.
frown.gif

i may be wrong but J's mean Jordans right?

pareng marc, i heard that man when i was on my way home..i was like huh??
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom