UMIINIT DITO II

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]foshizzles[/color] - thanks for the info! the mamba hyperdunk is looking good... and yes im a kobe fanhehe dope!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]revelation[/color] -woah! nice 1s there pare!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

just took pics at my AJ 6..haha lovin the oly's..

Damn bro.. umiinit talaga dito.. nice carmines and olys.. hehehe.. and not to mention the dmp VI's
pimp.gif
... so fresh!!!

haha thanks pareng carlo..i'm still taking a look at my oly's..
laugh.gif
never thought it would be soo nice..

^^^ Ganda pala if you put em all together!!!!

Nice collection of VIs pareng Ryan. The VIs are one of my fave Js. Send my regards to the DMP and OLY VI
roll.gif

Picked these up at the post office late this afternoon. Ordered them a month ago but they arrived really late coz the seller screwed up and shipped PriorityMail instead of Express Mail. It's all good though. Just glad to see the new version of the BLACK CEMENT IVs, one of my all-time favorite Js. Had I knownthey would arrive 3 days before the Philippines release, it would have been wiser and more COST-EFFICIENT to wait nalang (coz I paid a price above retail,shipping, and custom duties and taxes) So much for being impatient
ohwell.gif

Anyway, hope a lot of guys here on NT will also get their sets on Saturday. Might pick up another pair if someone can hook me up or something
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]iggie[/color] - those 6s are suweet!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]revelation[/color] - nice cdp bro! those 4s are very lovely.

heres mine
4smx2.jpg

hehehe joke lang! took this pic from Nike BHS the day Mcflys were released

nice IVs sir bong.. now i'm thinking if i'll gonna get one
tired.gif
...hehehe.. i'm just scared of the crack issue.. hehehe.. my aj iv mars blackmon, hasalready some cracks...
frown.gif
any suggestion guys?!?! hehehe... hope the cdp iv pack has better quality...

^^^ Don't count on that pareng Carlo. Quality issues with newly reissued Jordans are here to stay. That's what happens when they do mass production onthese Js. Nowadays, JB is more concerned about making sales targets than making their patrons happy and satisfied
frown.gif

And c'mon guys!!! Stop calling me sir hehehehe Feeling ko tuloy, teacher sa high school
roll.gif
I'm only 16, guys......16 years to go para mag 50 years old na
roll.gif
You guys can call me Bong. We can do away with the sir. I get muscle and jointpains every time I get a "SIR" from you guys here
roll.gif

Thank's guys for liking the 6's..

haha pareng bong the DMP's and Oly's miss you na..
laugh.gif
thanks again pare..those 4's looks very nice pare..i'm getting excited even more..
laugh.gif
overall pare the retro's from 99 and 08 are pretty much a like except for the back tab, nike air logo's and some color differences..
pimp.gif

oh my... thanks for the advise "sir" bong.. ooopps
roll.gif
...pareng bong.. hehe.. now i might grab those IV/XIX pack.. hehehe... damn.. onlydifference between the 99 and the 08 are the logo at the back.. hmmm...

no question asked for the 4/19cdp's!! hehe what time will you be there guys?

LUSUBIN NA NATEN BHS!! hahaha

nice stuff everybody!!! eyes cant take this much heat!!

pareng bong and ryan...grabe...haay...

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night@1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it andit's going to be July....
happy.gif

@igie00: Nice 6's pare....I have 2 of those 'cept for the Oly's ; my gf has them though...darn! talking bout GS...i'll post the picssoon...

@rev218: Nice IV's Bong! I was about to ask you to sit it side by side with the 99 retro when I saw the succeeding posts that you have...those BredIV's are FIIIRE!!!!

Thanks for all the pics guys...very nice.....

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....
happy.gif

thanks for the info bro! will it still be raffled?

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Just an update...they "might" change the release schedule for the BlackMamba HD since Jordan IV/XIX will release...i was there last night @1030PM...
I spoke with one of the guys from Nike Park Head Office and said they might schedule it on a later time but it is confirmed that they will release it and it's going to be July....
happy.gif

Raffle it is....bad trip! hehe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

happy.gif

Raffle it is....bad trip! hehe
roll.gif

thanks bro!

damn. another raffle

disappointed_monkey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom