UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by igie00

bluebat: very nice grapes there..
pimp.gif

soul228: nice kobe set man..shorts nalang, you'll have the complete uniform..
happy.gif

swooshie5: also got those hydros man, for our tired feet..
I still need the White Jerseys dude
laugh.gif

Very nice posts guys....you'all burnin this thread...this week was a blast...literally speaking! Very nice drops from Nike.

Good for those peeps who tried reaching Nike Park BHS when I mentioned it last time that they will release the BM's, Melo's and Soldier 2's("Friedly/Friend's Pack, remember?)

Good luck to those still tryin' to cop. I heard some oly' 6 and BM's are in NP Moa, NP Gateway, NP G4, NP Trinoma....

Grab 'em while you can!

Originally Posted by revelation218

My all time Favorite Js are the VI and XI, both of which are in the DMP. I think I'm pretty much done collecting this edition of the Jordans. I am honestly hoping the 2008 Oly VIs will be the last ever VI JB comes out with or my plan to retire will have to be deferred once again
roll.gif
damn ang dami! haha dope stuff!

Originally Posted by igie00

This week was really crazy, its all about kicks..here's my weeks' pickups..i'm broke this time
laugh.gif

ALL HEAT right there from my bro, asteeg pareng Ryan!!!

Just heat everywhere!!!

@Pareng Bong: I really want those Infra red 6...it's dope man!

@Pareng Ryan: I'm still wanting those McFly's! dang!

@Bluebattsoulja: Nice 1's from your girl there, Old love New love huh! dope! and of course! tha Grape 5's man! I think I know where you copped them...

@trilbiejenna: Pareng Billy, Nice cop right there man! Blackmamba's and Olympia's are
pimp.gif

@Jayzprieto23: Very nice lineup sir. Just like what rev218 said: "The Titaniums XX3 just puts the nail on the coffin...." Welcome to NT Fam!

@edunpeal: Nice pickup..those IV's are fiiiire I have to cop them...
pimp.gif

Sorry guys, long time no post...I have to summarize...I apologize if I forgot someone....peace!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

@Bluebattsoulja: Nice 1's from your girl there, Old love New love huh! dope! and of course! tha Grape 5's man! I think I know where you copped them...

haha yeah.. i really want those e kaya i copped them kht medyo mataas sa offr mo

pareng mon thanks..hit me up pare if your here na sa manila before you leave ahh..ingat pare

OMG!!! Heat All Over the Place..Damn!!! Pareng Bong, your VI collection is really sick.. want those Infra.. hehehe.. Pareng Ryan 2 VI OLY?!?! Luphet Bro.. (gotone last sat..) bluebattsoulja, Nice fresh Grape V's.. where did you get it bro?!?! so FRESH!!! trilbiejenna, love the BlackMamba's Pare...jayzprieto23, sick Titaniums bro... looks like your collection is getting bigger bro, keep it up!!! and i3asuncion nice sharkleys bro, bulls colorway..hehehe... Looks like everybody are all happy for the Big HEAT weekend...
pimp.gif

xs- pareng mon, post your pickups last weekend (mukhang malaki damage bro ha?!?!?!
glasses.gif
).. hehehe..

Back
Top Bottom