UMIINIT DITO II

nice pick ups everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

sana wag muna mag drop ng heat ang Nike..this is more than enuff for the whole month of July..
i agree pareng mon. just like what i told you last saturday, "ayoko na muna"
roll.gif

i hope what you said about the kobe black/yellow hd isn't true. that's too much for me this month if it drops
mad.gif

they are droppin for sure and sana it will be sort of Philippines QS like the BM's...haha! hopefully....

damn.. let's reserve a pair as early as now
roll.gif

^^^whoa now that's hot..........you won both sir flashout? that is one lucky pair of shoes for you hehhehe

oh my god...nice stuff everybody!! everythings heat!!! wasnt able to get on a pc last weekend...dami na pala nangyayari!!! hahaha
congrats to all who got their pairs for the Bm,cdp and oly6...

pareng ryan, you bought another pair of oly6??? you got alot of money to burn!!! hahahaha
flashout, your one lucky dude!!! congrats!!
pareng bong...
pimp.gif
6's...
pareng jay!!! welcome bro!! bmp's missin you!!! haha thanks bro!!
polkasquare: im curious too!! hehe im a site engineer...thats why i get to go around places..hehehe
roll.gif

blubatt: nice stuff bro!! jeans are smokin!!

anyways....july isnt over for me yet,ill just post it late this month...(it not much so dont expect somethin big hehe)

thanks to pareng jayzprieto for the LOVE!!!

fro me and my one and only hehehe 1 bein the aniv
roll.gif
(just coincidence!!)

happy.gif

man sick shoes man..mack dami mo pera..
pimp.gif
i got the cdp too bro hehe cantresist the 4's..mis my bmp's man just take care of it...
happy.gif
justtxt me on the update bro where will meet again..

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

oh my god...nice stuff everybody!! everythings heat!!! wasnt able to get on a pc last weekend...dami na pala nangyayari!!! hahaha

pareng ryan, you bought another pair of oly6??? you got alot of money to burn!!! hahahaha
pareng bong...
pimp.gif
6's...
polkasquare: im curious too!! hehe im a site engineer...thats why i get to go around places..hehehe
roll.gif

anyways....july isnt over for me yet,ill just post it late this month...(it not much so dont expect somethin big hehe)

thanks to pareng jayzprieto for the LOVE!!!

fro me and my one and only hehehe 1 bein the aniv
roll.gif
(just coincidence!!)

happy.gif

Boss!!! What do u call those Hyperdunks with snakeskin Toebox, and where did u get them? They look nice!!!Help me out! are they still available in P.I.?

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

pareng bong...
pimp.gif
6's...
roll.gif

Boss!!! What do u call those Hyperdunks with snakeskin Toebox, and where did u get them? They look nice!!! Help me out! are they still available in P.I.?
^^ Those are Supreme Hyperdunks BLACKMAMBA's....

Swooshie5: Bro, didn't see you when you cop the BM's and the AJ 6's Oly's...anyway ingat pareng toots!

bulls90s : Thanks man, post your heat dude!
glasses.gif

Foshizzles: Pareng Mon, well lets just say that i grabbed my stuff even before store opening like around 11 am hahaha!
glasses.gif
It was really one hell of a purchase as my only intention was to get the ajoly 6 that was reserved to me when they told me about it, and for some reason seeing people cop HD BM's like pancakes, i immediately contacted myaccountant and checked if i still have spare money to burn and as a result... Pocket got burned copping 2 pairs of kicks. Passed on the CDP as i really no haveextra funds. But heck im so damn happy with my purchase, used it right away going to church. hahaha! Have a good day pareng mon!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Swooshie5: Bro, didn't see you when you cop the BM's and the AJ 6's Oly's...anyway ingat pareng toots!

bulls90s : Thanks man, post your heat dude!
glasses.gif

Foshizzles: Pareng Mon, well lets just say that i grabbed my stuff even before store opening like around 11 am hahaha!
glasses.gif
It was really one hell of a purchase as my only intention was to get the aj oly 6 that was reserved to me when they told me about it, and for some reason seeing people cop HD BM's like pancakes, i immediately contacted my accountant and checked if i still have spare money to burn and as a result... Pocket got burned copping 2 pairs of kicks. Passed on the CDP as i really no have extra funds. But heck im so damn happy with my purchase, used it right away going to church. hahaha! Have a good day pareng mon!
glasses.gif

Thanks man...I had my girl pickup the BM's at the opening of the store...I went there in the afternoon to pickup the CDP and had my oly 6grabbed from MoA yesterday...will post pics soon...ingat pareng Toots! Great pickup man! Just like what I said last time, I was never a Kobe fan but seeingthose HD with laser etch in them, i knew then, i have to grab 'em...

I will ball with those on my feet...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

IT'S SIZZLING HOT IN HERE!!!!!

2 pairs of McFlys is no luck, IMHO. That's DESTINY

Word^^ I'd rather not have the Blackmamba's and the Oly 6 and even the CDP's just to have a Mcfly...That's how bad I want them...
pimp.gif

Word^^ I'd rather not have the Blackmamba's and the Oly 6 and even the CDP's just to have a Mcfly...That's how bad I want them...
pimp.gif

Same here....
laugh.gif

Damn BHS...I was about to pay the Oly 6 yesterdayin Trinoma when they confirmed that they'd be getting the reserved pair...(happened to be the pair I'm purchasing)
tired.gif
The staff was sorry and so am I...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom