UMIINIT DITO II

^^ haha nice dunks man. I just love dunks, doesnt matter if theyre GRs, SBs, 6.0s, as long as the colorway is dope hehe

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

Ive Been Getting Shoes For 5 Straight Days This Is The 5th Day!!
Mad Props To Mr. i3asunsion for helping hehe tnx bro!

For Her! J1 Grapes

Nice Grapes AJ1 you got there for your girl BlueBatt...My girl had hers for quite some time now...i'll post more of her kicks thisevening...

haha yeah marc i agree..

foshizzles your girl and my girl might have some same taste
laugh.gif

^^ haha! I think so but I was the one who convinced her to start collecting AJ since there's just a few girls/women here rockin' heat.... except heelssince those are heat too! if you know what I mean...hahaha!

Originally Posted by igie00

i didn't get the BM's pare..what are the 3 sneaks pa thats in your mind pare??
im thinkin of buyin sneaks that i like on outlets...you'll see...haha nothin special tho..
roll.gif

nice dunks bluebatt!! and those max and aj1 grapes! my girl wants those too!! haha but i kept buyin her sneaks, but dont wear as much...office attirekasi...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by igie00

i didn't get the BM's pare..what are the 3 sneaks pa thats in your mind pare??
im thinkin of buyin sneaks that i like on outlets...you'll see...haha nothin special tho..
roll.gif

nice dunks bluebatt!! and those max and aj1 grapes! my girl wants those too!! haha but i kept buyin her sneaks, but dont wear as much...office attire kasi...
frown.gif

ah ok pareng mackie..its been quite sometime since i've been to any outlet..want to go to those outlets that's not in manila..but i'm thinkingof gas..
roll.gif

it's really cool imo girls wearing sneaks, especially Js..

^haha tnx bro
heres my kicks marathon.. my 6th day and i think this will be the last!i hope
roll.gif

ever wonder what this is? "clue see the color way on the hole" hehe

The Last Pair To Complete My Dream Collection

Originally Posted by likuidmental

tnx marc ive been lookin for this DS for a year now hehe

why are u hiding the lace bag on those Tiff's? Sorry! I'm Just curious.....

i took a pic of it.. as soon as i took it out the box..i didnt recognize the view bcoz i was so xcited flossin it hehe

Originally Posted by likuidmental

tnx marc ive been lookin for this DS for a year now hehe

why are u hiding the lace bag on those Tiff's? Sorry! I'm Just curious.....

i took a pic of it.. as soon as i took it out the box..i didnt recognize the view bcoz i was so xcited flossin it hehe

Can u show a pic of the lace bag still attached? if it's ok? or just the lacebag with the shoes.. if it's Ok?

nice foshizzles! good cop by your girl! saw her at the event with the grape aj1, and i was like damn! why did they have to be in GS only hehe

hehe tnx bro.. from my contact but the price is really high but if you do wanna take a risk to get the shoe den i'll ask my frnd if he still have sometiffs.. but i doubt it i think he is selling his shanghai sbs size 8.5

Back
Top Bottom