UMIINIT DITO II

bluebattsoulja,,,,I already have a shanghai,,,,
Looking for another pair of Tiff's size 10.5 as a second pair to keep. Do u know anybody? How much?

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

nice foshizzles! good cop by your girl! saw her at the event with the grape aj1, and i was like damn! why did they have to be in GS only hehe

Haha! thanks man...she's just starting and her startup collection is way much better with what i used to have....
laugh.gif
Til now i'm wishing they were release in Men's size...*sigh*
@Blackmambakb24: sayang nga bro, d naman tau nanalo nung McFly's...dang!

@foshizzles - better luck next time pare.. hahaha... for me the kicks that i brought over the weekend is enough.. hehehe.. big damage.. can't imagine thati can already have bong's 10.5 dmp's.. damn!!!
tired.gif

Very nice pick ups man! Well since Jojo have mentioned ill just post my photos in the other thread since they are not much heat and i think that they are pickups.
glasses.gif

Finally got the Kobe IIIs. I just need the ACES, MPLS, and the MVPs.

Got this to represent FilipinoxAmerican MMA Fighters. Most of us are muay thai kb.

Jojo man, hope you dont mind if i post a dozen of pics in this thread. Not much heat compared to the ones posted by the big men. but its my own version i maysay... anyway if i do am doing things incorrectly just hit me up and ill gladly delete my post. Thanks brother...

My version... OLYMPIC HEAT... sorry screwed up the spelling of my tag, should have been Swooshie5 instead of what is written...

KB olympics

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Nice shots & great stuff pareng swooshie...

Thanks Man, really thanks... oh its toots by the way for better identification... Nothing hot compared to the ones above as mentioned but im just proud ofwhat i have currently... Good day!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

^haha tnx bro
heres my kicks marathon.. my 6th day and i think this will be the last!i hope
roll.gif

ever wonder what this is? "clue see the color way on the hole" hehe

The Last Pair To Complete My Dream Collection
damn! you killed it! haha that's one of the sbs im planning to grab too!

Awesome photos pareng swooshie!!! Are you a professional photographer?? I love what you did with the lighting. Makes the kicks look really unique and cool.Babaeng half naked nalang ang kulang diyan hehehehehe Nah, just kidding.

If you feel those are HEAT, then those are HEAT. As I always say, HEAT is in the eyes of the beholder. But generally speaking, those are HOT kicks pare!!!!Keep it up!!!

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

^where? do they still have size 9?

nike stadium at powerplant, no size 9 bro, i got the last pair size 8.
happy.gif

mackie - hahaha yeah! many thanks to you and kim.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom