UMIINIT DITO II

^ nyce cement 4's
smokin.gif

Nice heat guys!

Just got this Prestos but I'm thinking about trading it for a navy pair.

All of these are a size bigger. I'm still debating if I'd just hold on to them or sell them then buy the same pairs. Its def going to be hard.

My little nephews outgrown ZF 95s

nice post coretraining85! those am95s are sweet!

anyways decided to take a pic of my remaining dunks. (i retired like3 pairs already).

1002080310wy2.jpg

1002080311ns9.jpg

i apologize if i did not contribute heat of any kind. hehe
ohwell.gif
im stillstepping my game up hehe

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

Ganda, Master Melon. I think the kicks that came out in the 90s are the best kicks that Nike/Jordan ever made. That's my opinion. They don't make kickslike they used to. They can't seem to think of anything anymore, they keep on retroing the classic shoes

wicked stuff from melon as usual!nice to see gloves and kamikaze's back to back like that
happy.gif
dope jay's airchinelaz.im guessing di ka nadudulas?

^^^^ I have been trying to cop those Jordan White/Red Infrared VIs and yung Carmine VIs. Buti nalang, the Carmines are coming out in the packages. Nicecollection, AIRCHINELAZ. Nice NT handle too.....Cool
wink.gif

This is a big reason why I am collecting Brons right now. The IVs started me out with it's manly form andsophisticated look. Still continue to be amazed by it until now....

And I have been wanting to get this for the longest time and was blessed enough to be given a deal lately that really was irresistible. Bait talaga niLord
smile.gif

Was even more compelled to get these when I saw KC rockin 'em like it was some regular shoe during the Jordan 23 Titanium Release last month. Kinda like.....Wanna be like Mike....este....Kingcrux pala
roll.gif

*stands up slowly and claps*bravo rev!grabe ka talaga,you went bananas for the IV's,iba na grails mo ngayon,checked off the list na cements,i see you gotsomethin' there for me...ill be back for those pare

^^^^ Yeah, pareng Max. Sa 'yo sana yan. Ipinalit mo lang sa bagong laptop
roll.gif

But yeah, those can wait. And it's temporary home has been very very hospitable and accomodating so far. Delikado nga ma-adopt hehehehe. MaramingSalamat, pareng Tony!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

This is a big reason why I am collecting Brons right now. The IVs started me out with it's manly form and sophisticated look. Still continue to be amazed by it until now....

And I have been wanting to get this for the longest time and was blessed enough to be given a deal lately that really was irresistible. Bait talaga ni Lord
smile.gif

Was even more compelled to get these when I saw KC rockin 'em like it was some regular shoe during the Jordan 23 Titanium Release last month. Kinda like.....Wanna be like Mike....este....Kingcrux pala
roll.gif
oh my gulay dandami mo pera men....
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
it took me years to get some of those.... ikaw in a matter of weeks....astig...

Back
Top Bottom