UMIINIT DITO II

kingcruz and revelation thanx cuz i got much respect for both of u....it's my updated pics of my army...hehehhehe anyways thank you guys...

^^^^ Updated pics??? Don't tell me you added more!!! That's insane, man
roll.gif

What's going on Niketalk! I've been collecting shoes for over 10 years now, been here on NT since 2001.Props to Soul Gl0 for giving me the heads up onNiketalk.
wink.gif
I still remember the days of Nike Park when I got the exclusive news about the newest Nikes releasing.
smile.gif
Who doesn't remember the infamousNeo with the sample Jordans? I know some of you guys do.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ever since elementary school, I've had a huge passion for Nikes. My first pair of Nikes were the Huarache Trainers when I was 6 years old, which were myevery day shoes. Played basketball, baseball, and track and field in them. It showed that Nike technology was the best and still is during that time.Unfortunately I had to let those Trainers go, the straps was literally off the shoes, and the soles had no more traction.

My first pair of Jordans were the Retro Concord 11's. I was a freshman in high school when these came out in 1995. I just never had the money like everyoneelse.
frown.gif

Saving up the lunch money was the way to go for me back in high school, I would save about 2-3 months of lunch money just to buy shoes out of my own pocket.Those were the good ol' days indeed.

Mid 1990's were the best times for me, especially with sneakers. , Reebok Pumps,Kamikazes, Zoom Flights, Uptempos, Penny, Pippens, and Jordan signaturelines appealed to me the most. I'll more of my collection later on.

Here are my Jordans. All of my shoes have been worn, except for my 1's. Still waiting for that day to wear them. All I'm missing are the 23's rightnow , but not for long
wink.gif
I'll post more of my collection later on when I get back from my vacation next week.

Any comments or feedback are appreciated.
smile.gif

14joqrs.jpg

1's, 2's

2ce4xhh.jpg

3's

24bnedt.jpg

4's

2md2j5d.jpg

5's, 6's, 7's

mll3t1.jpg

8's, 9's, 10's

s25z0p.jpg

OG Carolina X's

2qcpahe.jpg

11's (don't mind the yellow mesh on the concords, my first pair of jordans, wore them to death
laugh.gif
)

ddizr5.jpg

12's

wrcg00.jpg

13's

2wgvghc.jpg

14's, 15's

9uvvva.jpg

16's

1zyigao.jpg

17's, 18's

2qmnu2r.jpg

19's

23k3q06.jpg

20's

2k3o08.jpg

21's

8zl9cj.jpg

22's

Pardon me for this heat but i think Aki Hoshino is hot with the J's...
laugh.gif
This is why I'm looking for an AJ 1 and one of the reasons why I copped the Red/Black Nu Retros...
wink.gif

eek.gif
soul228 wrote:

Pardon me for this heat but i think Aki Hoshino is hot with the J's...
laugh.gif
This is why I'm looking for an AJ 1 and one of the reasons why I copped the Red/Black Nu Retros...
wink.gif

info on that shirt please!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ Where did you get that shirt? Doesn't one cost $60 or something like that?

Yeah..I got it like around $61 + shipping from Japan, I couldn't let go of it since the Aki X AJ1 are very limited

kikstyo also have the New Balance X G-Shock now...

That shirt also came out in SG, via Limited Edition. Ask them, maybe they still have some left. I doubt it though.

Yes, MBTS58, that is one wicked shirt. If i have money to burn I would definitely get the Aki Wings and the Aki - AJ4 shirts. Now, I am satisfied justdreaming, of Aki and the shirts.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom