UMIINIT DITO II

^^^ Master Tsikenjoy!!!! Musta pare?? Hope all is well. Di naman madami ang pera, di lang natuloy ang pagpagawa ng bahay
roll.gif

Di naman weeks. I accumulated those Lebrons since last quarter of 2006. Started with the Chinas which I bought from Taiwan since I did not know nagkaroonpala dito. Then the Birthdays and all stars in 2007. The ASG, NYC, CTK and SVSM though I put together in the past 4 weeks. Had to save up for them talaga. Took me some time also to complete the Lebron IV line-up that I really wanted. Actually, kulang pa nga ng Fruitty Pebbles but that is way out of my league. Sa inyo lang yan ni Melonhead and Visrael, pareng Tsiken. Salamat and God bless

Actually, kulang pa nga ng Fruitty Pebbles but that is way out of my league. Sa inyo lang yan ni Melonhead and Visrael, pareng Tsiken. Salamat and God bless
next week may fruity pebbles ka na, i bet
laugh.gif

^^^^ Hindi talaga mangyayari yan, pareng TMAC......Mga 1st week ng March siguro
roll.gif

Nah, just kidding. Won't happen for now........Save muna hehehe

^^Black/cement 3's!!! OMG!!!! Pareng Rev giveaway naman ng mga grails dian
smile.gif
haha share the wealth/hidden treasures
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Actually, kulang pa nga ng Fruitty Pebbles but that is way out of my league. Sa inyo lang yan ni Melonhead and Visrael, pareng Tsiken.
i wish meron akong fruity pebbles
frown.gif

pero nice blk/cmt 3s rev..
u inspired me to take these pics:

oh yeh..nice SVSM 5s pareng tsiken..hopefully makuha ko yan pag nagrelease sa HOH
wink.gif

^^ mahirap pag naiinspire si melonhead.. haha pinapatay tayo sa inggit hehe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

revelation - nice collection of lebrons sir, and nice III
tsiken - astig! i can see ur jollibee doll sa background.
laugh.gif
nice postsir

^^^^ Wicked line-up of IIIs and cool pick ups of SVSM/Bday V, Master Melonhead and Tsikenjoy

You guys really continue to raise the bar for us here in the Philippines. Looking at those photos, I forgot I even posted something
roll.gif

Awesome collection, guys!!!! Very very inspiring!!!! Keep them coming

man.. the things i'd do for an OG pair of III's.. got the love the Nike Air.

Great Heat guys

Melonhead - You've got so much heat from vintage nikes, to Jordans, to Lebrons
pimp.gif

hope I could get my hands on those Bron All stars
happy.gif

Rev - That's a lot of Bron 4s you got there! keep it up! Kakainggit yang Grafs..If the 4s started it all for you, me I started on the AZGs and gotseriously hooked when they released the ZL2.
Hopefully I could get some pics together to share my AZG collection.

Tsiken - sent you an email
wink.gif

received my Air Force Max 93 and STAT 1 last week straight from Wisconsin, my next 2 basketball rotation weapons....
been craving for the Air Force Max since my my sophomore year in high school....
img0428bz9.jpg

img0403fk8.jpg

img0418zi7.jpg

img0419qn8.jpg

img0420ml8.jpg

img0421ll1.jpg

img0422le3.jpg

img0424dl3.jpg

img0425xp8.jpg

img0426ah7.jpg

img0427vn7.jpg

e post ko yong Zoom Kobe I collection ko, unti lang kailangan ko yong ALLSTAR ZKI thats all i need
ohwell.gif

ReLease DATE LINE UP.

i have some 2K5's and yong manga Adiddas pero too lazy lol
eyes.gif

Pareng Melonhead!!! I second the motion hehehe. Got these in the mail today. Nasa office pa lang pinicturan ko na. Was so excited about this as I know thiswill appreciate in value since Lebron won the 2008 All-Stars game MVP honors using this version of the Vs

Rapsa-Nice Air force max 93 looks durable for ball plus the design is cool, I like those straps..
tha2one-nice kobe collection!
rev218-Ibang level na talaga collection mo!! sick shoes
happy.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

e post ko yong Zoom Kobe I collection ko, unti lang kailangan ko yong ALLSTAR ZKI thats all i need
ohwell.gif

ReLease DATE LINE UP.

i have some 2K5's and yong manga Adiddas pero too lazy lol
eyes.gif
uuyy magandang kobe collection mo pare! kailangan mo yung USA AZK 1's!

post mo yung foamposite collection mo pare!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

This is a big reason why I am collecting Brons right now. The IVs started me out with it's manly form and sophisticated look. Still continue to be amazed by it until now....

pre' can u sell me that lbj iv's all-star?what size??
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom