UMIINIT DITO II

whats the exact location of your friend's house? hehehe im gonna step my "akyat bahay" game up

man, your friend has a very sick collection. nice setup too!

^^^^ Yeah, Marvin. Incredible set-up and crazy collection. This guy's a big businessman in his area and sure has a lot of dough, ala Mr. Deep Pocket. I gotto go out with him and his GF yesterday and he's a really nice guy with a really big heart.

His GF was sporting a Louis Vuitton bag worth I think P80k. I felt out of place going out with them LOL

wow, that's heat! but isnt that a baaaad way of storing kicks? i heard putting them in ziplocs and exposing them to sunlight would moisten the inside ofthe bag. also, they would yellow faster.. not sure..

well, he's lebron IV collection is definitely SICK! but at least i can say my tmac game is better
laugh.gif

but who cares. they're just tmacs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I hope those are acid-free bags.

Just like Jojo said...acid-free ba yung mga bags...

Come to think about it...may My-lar ba for shoes? LOL

Originally Posted by visrael

Some old pics to share.. some of you have probably seen..

Have a great weekend mga pare!

Zoom Lebron 2 Oregon Edition

137247_fcd8e8e5e9_l.jpg
137828_26ad69e754_l.jpg

137245_7245dd6ba6_l.jpg
137255_70be83f83b_l.jpg

ZL2 SVSM Home and Away and Oregon's Home Edition

137246_a8fd8ced9e_l.jpg
137248_22cfc3b7fb_l.jpg

AZG All Star
151257_772a807691_l.jpg
151256_713e17f2a5_l.jpg

152326_b85a01bb20_l.jpg
151258_b1421d03fc_l.jpg
Nice stuff vince....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW!!! variety of collection & very nice set-up (now i have the idea how to arrange my kicks hahaha), i love his Nike Air More Uptempo...

Rev, your friend has nice shoes. Only thing we have in common is that I have the same "cages".
happy.gif

DoubleO, Mylar? Still into comic books, pare?

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Rev, your friend has nice shoes. Only thing we have in common is that I have the same "cages".
happy.gif

hey! me too! haha may ganung "cages" din ako.. only thing missing are the shoes. hehe pinakita ko sa kapatid ko yung picture. namangha siya
eek.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Hello there guys and hope all of you are well.

I was in manila this week for a business meeting and so I made it a point to go check out my good friend's collection and asked if I could take photos of his stuff and post it here on NT. So here's the merchandise...
pimp.gif

^^^^ Talagang WOW. I was STUNNED looking at those shoes and couldn't help but just say WOW....WOW......WOW
eek.gif

Awesome collection. Here's what I recently picked up from Nike BHS when I was there last week and well as other stuff I've bought off of selling stuff
happy.gif

^^^ Nope, Tril. Got those from the US. Only the Lebron Lows and Zoom BBs came from Nike BHS. Sorry for the misunderstanding

^^^ Thanks Marc. Those IXs are not from the package but retros from 2003. Thought it would be better and cheaper buying it individually. Don't like the XIVthat much anyway

nice pickups sir rev..im loving those PHLYs..only 18 pairs right? ur buddy has some nice heat too..i wish i could have a setup like that..but my wife wouldnthave any space in the house
laugh.gif

bro xmon..i kinda regret passing on the HS bron Vs..the pics make me think bout getting em more and more..although id rather finish my bron 4 set first.

anyways..just wanted to share some recent pickups:

OG penny 1s

kobe 3 asias

btw..yao ming had some asia release only reeboks this past season..would anyone be able to help me scoop up a pair?
ohwell.gif

newbie here.....
just want to share my very first online pick ups.
I opted to buy the lebron yankees pe but the price is over my budget.
so i just settled with these two.
I'll use these to play ball

^^^^ Not bad... not bad at all

Great pick-ups pare and welcome to NT! Please be sure to read the rules of conduct of NT. Enjoy your membership here. God bless

Back
Top Bottom