UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

another heat stuff broder foshizzles!!! hehehe...

HAHA! it isn't even heat compared to what our OG heads have here man.... mag post kana...daya mo....hehe

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@foshizzles - nakakahiya mga kicks ko... hehehe.. will post pics soon..
Ok lang daw un...ako nga d nahiya eh....hehe passion yun pre....lol

Originally Posted by foshizzles

1_173107617l.jpg

thats definitely a nice collection bro. only pair i have from ur stuff are the olive Vs hehehe good stuff man good stuff

suavecito and slipcid (dope avy.. cool kids is the $#%@!) welcome to the growing NT fam. Keep posting

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

1_173107617l.jpg

thats definitely a nice collection bro. only pair i have from ur stuff are the olive Vs hehehe good stuff man good stuff

suavecito and slipcid (dope avy.. cool kids is the $#%@!) welcome to the growing NT fam. Keep posting
Thanks MK...i'll post more pics later....no time to take shots...lol
roll.gif

i love all the 11s being posted..
i wish my pairs are as fresh as some of yours...
but here are some recycled pics...
mids:

lows:

bonus pic...
jumpmans:

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^ dont burn this thread! hahaha

sir rev many thanks for the hook up on the oly6! i was the one who ordered from marcus...hiya pako sayo eh...

oly6 : thanks sir rev! CDP 17's : thanks azhul! nice meeting you bro!

yay!
roll.gif

Deym those cdp XVII's looks better off with you...if i had money ,i would have hold on to it..

hmm jsut stcking to my original plan of collecting 1 to 14's of J's

Thanks for the welcome y'all....

Shout out to BlackMamba (sabay pa tayo bro ah), Chance, Rev and Igie... These are the guys I know here....

and of course kay sir KC...Thanks for the Uptempo 2 years ago...lol

Medyo blurry...pasensya na...

1_200863276l.jpg

Whats happening Pareng Mon! haven't checked the net for this past few days so its just now that I saw you..anyway nice to see you here na pare..enjoyyour stay here at NT! nice kicks you've posted pare ahh..
Blackmambakb24, Slipcid, and Suavecito welcome to NT guys!

Master Melonhead!!!! Good to see a post from you again. We have missed your awesome pick-ups. Keep those coming.

And pareng foshizzles, there's no stopping you now. Ganda ng mga posts mo. Keep them coming!!!

Originally Posted by igie00

Thanks for the welcome y'all....

Shout out to BlackMamba (sabay pa tayo bro ah), Chance, Rev and Igie... These are the guys I know here....

and of course kay sir KC...Thanks for the Uptempo 2 years ago...lol

Medyo blurry...pasensya na...

1_200863276l.jpg

Whats happening Pareng Mon! haven't checked the net for this past few days so its just now that I saw you..anyway nice to see you here na pare..enjoy your stay here at NT! nice kicks you've posted pare ahh..
Blackmambakb24, Slipcid, and Suavecito welcome to NT guys!
Thanks Sir Bong and Ryan....I have to give it up to you, the OG heads...What I have is nothing compared to what y'all got...still thanks!
happy.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Im also scouting for size 8-8.5 III,IV,V,VI,VIII, ill be in Manila by 12th.

Back
Top Bottom