UMIINIT DITO!

sali ako!!! i usually just lurk around nt pero nakakainggit mga sapatos nyo, time for me to be mahangin :evil:
devil.gif

i won't lie, some of them are gone(most dunk sb especially) but mostly are in my rotation. ps af1, other pair of ueno af1, all COF (except fearless warriors), both sole collectors and some bapes are ds. not shown are the other 3 colorways of my stussy court force highs and the other non-heaters. all of my Js are gone so there's no point of showing the pics

^Very nice stuff!

Love the Amsterdam AM1s!!!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

waway23,

nice collection! kainggit kicks mo! hehe
lookin for aj4 mars sz 9! holla at me!

waway wowow.... great collection....lovin the j rods...playstations.... COF's.. :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

waway youu've got seriouuse sneakers... you seriously need to start wearing some of those!

wow nice heat there waway...are you still Cebu based right now?

Carlo and KC:

Thanks....nice to see you still are active

am97ogssxy0.jpg

Just got these!
OG airmax 97s...

Come to think of it this is a decade past! Damn, is the 90s that long agoo??

I remember having that exact same pair when I was a kid. I think I was in grade...uhh..3 or 4? Hehe
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

were those the last '97 OGs to release? i remember the silver ones came out, then the silver/blue, but i can't seem to remember those ones.

ahahha.....bakit ko naman pipisilin? ang laki talaga ni dwight un kamay nya kasing laki ng ulo ko...tska very down to earth siya..

ksma niya parents niya nun nasa Philippines siya
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

Back
Top Bottom