Umm OD Cast In One Movie......Damn....

you guys really think jaime foxx is an a-lister?

brad pitt, leonardo dicaprio, angelina jolie, denzel washington, johnny depp, will smith.....those are a-listers imo

hell nicolas cage is more of an a-lister than foxx

but w/e....no real solid definition for that term anyway.

On the contrary, I love movies like this...short stories that follow a theme (or are related in Love Actually's case). Paris, je 'taime was so good.Didn't get to see New York, I Love You yet though.

taylor swift
eyes.gif

great job of marketing when u think about it
a seemingly must see movie thats about love, releasing on valentines day
everyones guna be taken their "wifeys" to see this, especially with the cast full of big names
this movie is gunna make BANK

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by kiid23

Jamie Foxx not an alister?
ummm no.

he's not even the most famous actor in this cast
foxx is most def an alister last time i checked he has an oscar
foxx isnt an a-lister, he may be there in the future, but not now. adrien brody won an oscar, that dont make him an a-lister. besides, we allknow don cheadle should've won it for hotel rwanda that yr

Originally Posted by eaalto

The Top 10 list as of 2009 (in order of 'bankable' value): Will Smith Johnny Depp Brad Pitt Tom Hanks George Clooney Will Ferrell Reese Witherspoon Nicolas Cage Leonardo DiCaprio Russell Crowe

Reese Witherspoon.... still?????

Bobby...

That movie had an awesome cast that all played their roles well. Great ensemble cast movie I think

it reminds me of the American version of Love, Actually. Looks good though, I love me some Anne Hathaway

15 known actors + 10 minutes of screen time = a 2 and a half hour movie chicks Will hype up and love nonstop....

The cast really isn't that serious. The two biggest names are Shirley MacLaine and Julia Roberts and I doubt they have a lot of screen time.

There's Foxx and the rest of the cast are B listers and newcomers.

Garry Marshall is directing so one should know what to expect
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom