devil.gif
about her.

i kinda wanna see this movie though

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by kiid23

Jamie Foxx not an alister?
ummm no.

he's not even the most famous actor in this cast.

jamie is def. a list these days

nope

The Top 10 list as of 2009 (in order of 'bankable' value)[sup][2][/sup] :
Former incarnations of the list included:

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ummm no.

You can't be serious.

804351b14eeb690ae7a7cbe0afd52edae4ec63b.gif
naw he is...because he right

Dudes an impersantor. He impersonated a man for 2 hours, fooled hollywood, took home an oscar and went on to make such amazing films like Stealth and BootyCall 2.

Ill give him Collateral but I won't give him any other film he has done. He unfortun fell into Hollywoods quota for african american actors.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

ummm no.

You can't be serious.

Dudes an impersantor. He impersonated a man for 2 hours, fooled hollywood, took home an oscar and went on to make such amazing films like Stealth and Booty Call 2.

Ill give him Collateral but I won't give him any other film he has done. He unfortun fell into Hollywoods quota for african american actors.

Impersonated? It's a movie moron. They're all impersonations.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

ummm no.

You can't be serious.

Dudes an impersantor. He impersonated a man for 2 hours, fooled hollywood, took home an oscar and went on to make such amazing films like Stealth and Booty Call 2.

Hold up.....hold up, there's a Booty Call 2?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

extended cameos...

Yup. That's all it is. They probably gettin a few hundred thousand for a few days work. Nobody is about to pay 10 to20 million a head for a movie like this
laugh.gif

This movies makes me sick. Its so sad that there are no good movies anymore. (Havent seen avatar yet) They release complete garbage, such as this and toappeal to people they get every celebrity they can it it. Reminds me of oceans 12. I was gonna make a thread about this when i saw the commercial. Also wasgonna make one bout the new rock movie. Who the **!$ greenlit that piece of #$%!? Who in there right mind would watch that?

ummm no.

You can't be serious.

You don't think Jamie Foxx is an "A" lister? Son has an Oscar on top of everything else he's done.Grammy's and Platinum albums.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some ofyall

a hundred thousand for a cameo.
laugh.gif

y'all are wildn

Julia Roberts is probably the only one in this cast who commands more than 10 mil per film. Maybe Jamie too.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

This movies makes me sick. Its so sad that there are no good movies anymore. (Havent seen avatar yet) They release complete garbage, such as this and to appeal to people they get every celebrity they can it it. Reminds me of oceans 12. I was gonna make a thread about this when i saw the commercial. Also was gonna make one bout the new rock movie. Who the **!$ greenlit that piece of #$%!? Who in there right mind would watch that?
I'm going to assume you didn't see other, better ensemble movies (like Oceans 11/13, Paris Je'taime) and are basing this off a movieyou haven't seen yet (this one) and Oceans 12 (which was going to suck no matter what).

Originally Posted by DMoney82

ummm no.

You can't be serious.

You don't think Jamie Foxx is an "A" lister? Son has an Oscar on top of everything else he's done. Grammy's and Platinum albums.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of yall
he is not a top tier actor....look at the movies he has done since RAY...

1. Due Date (2010) (post-production)
  2. Valentine's Day (2010) (post-production) ....
  3. Law Abiding Citizen (2009) .... http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0162854/
  4. The Soloist (2009) ....
  5. The Kingdom (2007) ....
  6. Dreamgirls (2006) ....
  7. Miami Vice (2006) ....
  8. Jarhead (2005) ....
  9. Stealth (2005) ...
not an all star list of movies......

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

This movies makes me sick. Its so sad that there are no good movies anymore. (Havent seen avatar yet) They release complete garbage, such as this and to appeal to people they get every celebrity they can it it. Reminds me of oceans 12. I was gonna make a thread about this when i saw the commercial. Also was gonna make one bout the new rock movie. Who the **!$ greenlit that piece of #$%!? Who in there right mind would watch that?
I'm going to assume you didn't see other, better ensemble movies (like Oceans 11/13, Paris Je'taime) and are basing this off a movie you haven't seen yet (this one) and Oceans 12 (which was going to suck no matter what).

I did see oceans 11 and 13. 11 is a classic, but they did that before it was the trend. 13 was a good return but it didnt need al pacino. Have no idea whatparis je taime is. I think that 11 had a good story thats why it was as good as it was, these movies nowadays are based off their cast not story.

how is jamie not an a lister, when he won an oscar ?
laugh.gif

but on a better note, hathaway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

U think that list is crazy wikipedia THE EXPENDABLES it comes out later this year
Hell yes!!! i don't care how crappy it may be. Willis, Arnold, and Stallone in one scene?!?!? GOLD!!!!

Back
Top Bottom