Unanswered question that always bugged me about the first Friday movie....

The real question is....

How did Big Perm *errm* I mean Big Worm keep his hair so freshly permed???

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

better question is what was smokey eating when he was downing kool aid in the living room?

sugar sandwich. aint u ever seen the bonus features/deleted scenes?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

better question is what was smokey eating when he was downing kool aid in the living room?

are you serious???
laugh.gif

i never saw it on dvd. i saw this joint when it came out. 11yrs of age and everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Real question is how was D-BO ridng around in them draws.
Easy, he took a doobie, then rode Reds bike. Sweat mixed with booty is automatic mess in pants. 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

are you serious???
laugh.gif

i never saw it on dvd. i saw this joint when it came out. 11yrs of age and everything
laugh.gif
the scene ends with craig and like 12 slices of bread laid out and whats left of the sugar smokey brought over from his house for the kool-aid. craig dips the bread in the kool aid and says like "thats good as hell!"

so i think youre lead to assume its sugar sandwiches. +!!@, why am i explaining it. heres the link

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

did ezel tell anymore ppl that smokey was back there takin a %#+?? & matter fact did he even come back and wash his car lata??

forget dat, i'm hijacking this thread.

u

who is that?!??!?

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I remember someone here posted that when Craig's girl called him in the beginning of the movie there was another dude in her bed
laugh.gif

i've seen this movie in the theaters like 5 times (i used to work there) and at home at least another 20 and i just noticed that last week for the first time.  Mind=Blown

I remember someone here posted that when Craig's girl called him in the beginning of the movie there was another dude in her bed
laugh.gif

I must have seen this movie 1298364012789360 times and didnt notice this untill a couple of months ago also...dude in the navy dickies! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kalikid23

laugh.gif
I must have seen this movie 1298364012789360 times and didnt notice this untill a couple of months ago also...dude in the navy dickies! 
roll.gif

Me and a lot of my friends.. missed this observation..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by kalikid23

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Me and a lot of my friends.. missed this observation..
Mind blown.
DVD shall be played ASAP after work today.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

did ezel tell anymore ppl that smokey was back there takin a %#+?? & matter fact did he even come back and wash his car lata??

forget dat, i'm hijacking this thread.

u

who is that?!??!?

devil.gif
*in the process of tryin to find out my damn self*

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how y'all aint see dude?

that sugar sandwich scene blew my mind foreal though. its been what? 17 years? amazing

heres this video just because
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom