Unanswered question that always bugged me about the first Friday movie....

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

did ezel tell anymore ppl that smokey was back there takin a %#+?? & matter fact did he even come back and wash his car lata??

forget dat, i'm hijacking this thread.

u

who is that?!??!?

devil.gif
*in the process of tryin to find out my damn self*
http://stacey-brighteyes.tumblr.com/ 

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

�
laugh.gif
�how y'all aint see dude?

that sugar sandwich scene blew my mind foreal though. its been what? 17 years? amazing

heres this video just because
pimp.gif

You sir are cool... I downloaded this album a couple weeks ago(Even made a thread about it)... joint is flames K-Dee was that dude for real... just watch the vid and peep the swag
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow I never saw dude in her bed. I'm lookin at the scene now like
eek.gif

But the real question is if Smokey owed Big Worm $200, and he already had $100, then he sold a dub to Hector giving him $120, why was him and Craig lookin for $200 the whole Friday when they only needed $80?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
Good question. They definitely did not cover that.

What bothers me every time is when Pops answers the door for somebody eating grapes and licks his fingers like he eating ribs or some **$%.

Also, how the +%*# did Craig's momma cook that big $@! breakfast all in that little $@! pan she was using?

Seen that flick too many times
laugh.gif
She was using more than one pan. 
Originally Posted by kalikid23

I remember someone here posted that when Craig's girl called him in the beginning of the movie there was another dude in her bed 
laugh.gif
I must have seen this movie 1298364012789360 times and didnt notice this untill a couple of months ago also...dude in the navy dickies! 
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had to look this up right now....damn I can't believe I just noticed that.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I remember someone here posted that when Craig's girl called him in the beginning of the movie there was another dude in her bed
laugh.gif
It's funny, someone brought this up in the barbershop and everyone was like 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

Wow I never saw dude in her bed. I'm lookin at the scene now like
eek.gif

But the real question is if Smokey owed Big Worm $200, and he already had $100, then he sold a dub to Hector giving him $120, why was him and Craig lookin for $200 the whole Friday when they only needed $80?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

DUDE!! i always wondered the same %%!##* thing!
roll.gif

and im gonna have to watch this again, cause i dont remember seeing a dude in criag's girl's bed at the beginning.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom