Unbreakable Sports Records

Wilt's 100 is breakable.. His 55 rebounds, however, is unbreakable. Several players have half of Wilt's 100 over a single season (50+). 27 rebounds,which is about the half of the 55 rebounds is very rare. The way the modern game is played won't allow anyone to grab 40+ rebounds, it's pretty muchimpossible. Another record that I don't think will be broken is John Stockton's assist total. The guy has almost 50% more assists than the #2 on thelist. That's just nuts, I don't see anyone breaking that.

MJ's 33.4 ppg post season average (anytime soon)

i believe this is the easiest record to be broken
eyes.gif
Maybe for some guy who will end up playing like 10 playoffgames in his career. MJ's 33.4 is over 170 playoff games. I don't think we'll see anyone who will average 30+ spanning over 100 playoff games anytime soon.

while not exactly sports, I don't see any one athlete who can have a footwear line last 23 years

Also, what's up with the NBA's steals record not being broken yet. It's 12 steals in a game, I think.. Every year I think someone will break it,but noone does.

LOL... Wilt's 100 is breakable? Okay. I'm waiting to read other funny stuffs you're gonna say.
Let me guess? Cows will become carnivore soon?
How about "Kobe will score 99 and injure his pinky finger on his last game in NBA"?
Doesn't sound ridiculous at all to you, huh?

Oh! Maybe Knicks fans will say "Patrick Ewing's leadership is unmatchable".
roll.gif

Gotta go w/ Ripken's Iron Man record. Only Miguel Tejada was close, and he wasn't even relatively close...then he got injured.
Pete Rose is also going to be hard. I would've said Ichiro could do it, but he got a late start in the US.

92 goals for Gretzsky and I don't think anyone will retire undefeated again in boxing after Marciano.

Cy Young's record.

Joe DiMaggio, 56 games

Cal Ripken Jr.'s 2,632 consecutive games played

Those 3 are never to be broken.

Back
Top Bottom