"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Screenshot_20220323-083404_Twitter.jpg

Seen a good amount of restocks on these, but mostly GS sizes.

Don't think I seen or heard of a Mens restock in store yet.
I know a lot of people don't care for shoe tubers or care to even look at look at shoe reviews. Unbreakable kicks mention he walked in Champs and caught a restock at champs. Posted his vid and encouraged his viewers to check there local spots. Every one on here mostly likely follows a Twitter account pertaining to shoes. Surely J23 or Solelinks ain't tweeting out instore restocks... Can't tell you how many restocks I've caught when someone goes live or post vids on restocks...

I know a lot of people don't care for shoe tubers or care to even look at look at shoe reviews. Unbreakable kicks mention he walked in Champs and caught a restock at champs. Posted his vid and encouraged his viewers to check there local spots. Every one on here mostly likely follows a Twitter account pertaining to shoes. Surely J23 or Solelinks ain't tweeting out instore restocks... Can't tell you how many restocks I've caught when someone goes live or post vids on restocks...
I follow SNKR Twitter. I got lucky and found a 8.5 on the shelves, which was the last pair too.

Beyond that, nothing. Bought been able to assist people with Mens pairs, even though it's been at resale prices. Nothing crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom