"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Easy pass on these for me.
1642304613495.gif

I'm hoping this one doesn't derail this thread, but I thought I should post it since this is a thread about the UNC VI, albeit for the general retail version.

Peep the divergent version that the Tar Heels players are getting hooked up with as opposed to what's going to be available to consumers come release day.

I think I vaguely recall the Tar Heels basketball team got hooked up with this version a few years ago.

I'm hoping this one doesn't derail this thread, but I thought I should post it since this is a thread about the UNC VI, albeit for the general retail version.

Peep the divergent version that the Tar Heels players are getting hooked up with as opposed to what's going to be available to consumers come release day.

I think I vaguely recall the Tar Heels basketball team got hooked up with this version a few years ago.

Retail version looks better than both of those.

basketball > football

Back
Top Bottom