UNCHARTED 2: do yourself a favor and buy it

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This game is IMO the best of this generation so far. The graphics, gameplay and story are all top notch with some of the best set-pieces I have ever seen in a videogame, (the train scene, the city in Nepal). Definitely a must cop
QFT
pimp.gif

Won me a free copy of Dirt 2 from the radio station yesterday, exchanged it at walmart for Uncharted 2
eek.gif

The very first scene when the train is hanging > all other openings
pimp.gif
happy.gif
That had me like
eek.gif

Even the acting is top notch, definitely better than most movies that get made today. Plus the characters are dope. Chloe and Elena are
pimp.gif
and Drake is one of the best characters of all time.

I hope this franchise continues cos it is easily one of my favourites.

The actual train level is by far one of the dopest levels I have seen in a game thus far. Sure the scene has been done before but never like this!! Not thetrain scene in the beginning tho, which is also the dopest intros to a game Ive seen! Man I just finished Batman which I thought was unbelieveble and this iskillin that!! Everything is so top notch!!

time to cop a ps3 this christmas, played it at a friends house and wow graphics was dope and def GOTY

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

just got a deal on slick deals this past weekend for a ps3 and extra controller. Can't wait for it to come in and get cracking on this game.

What kinda deal we talking bout?
nerd.gif

it was the "older"(pre slim) versions of the ps3 with extra controller going for $250. It came out to $273 shipped. Ordered monday is expected to bedelivered today. I think they maybe sold out though. It was at sonystyle.com

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

http://niketalk.com/topic/209516?page=1 that's the original thread no real need for another. Smh at 360 only owners saying this is the only game on ps3 ever heard of MGS4, Killzone 2, infamous, resistance 1 (2 was kinda wack to me).
thought resistance 1 was straight wack. didn't even give a resistance 2 a chance since i thought r1 was so bad.

To bad I don't have a PS3. Maybe I will get enough points from +$!!$!+ to get one. Sig check.

I liked the first one but it was waaaaaaaay too short
I hate short games

I've run through all my games so far on the PS3
Batman, Assassin's Creed, Riddick(and that was a 2 in one)
And when the game allows it, I play on the harder difficulties (not Riddick though, hard on there really means Psychic AI)

I think I'll wait till this is a greatest hits or maybe cop after FF13 Versus (whenever that comes out)

i got a ps3 and people keep telling me bout this game. How is the gameplay?

Bout to go look at video's

Back
Top Bottom