Uncle beats nephew for frontin on FB

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif
" Now put that on the effin wall"

But in all seriousness, I don't approve of beatings of any kind ...the child out grows them

and then what you inflicted pain because you lack use of conversational skills.

I've have Aunts and Uncles that's successfully conveyed messages to me that made me cry

and process that information as real talk. Hitting a kid is stupid, he might grow up and hit back.
I Agree.

roll.gif

But in all seriousness, I don't approve of beatings of any kind ...the child out grows them

I've have Aunts and Uncles that's successfully conveyed messages to me that made me cry

and process that information as real talk. Hitting a kid is stupid, he might grow up and hit back.
I Agree.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

roll.gif

I Agree.
You guys didn't grow up with chanklas did ya?
grin.gif

roll.gif

I Agree.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I had to replay this on how hilarious the nephew's #%! whooping was. It's good to see maturity being taught to these young immature cats nowadays.

laugh.gif
I had to replay this on how hilarious the nephew's #%! whooping was. It's good to see maturity being taught to these young immature cats nowadays.

Originally Posted by migit1209

roll.gif

I Agree.
grin.gif
Nah man I've probably experienced like one beating growing up, just the kind of household i was raised in.
I don't want to turn this into a debate on why beating your kids like that and public embarrassment is wrong but nothing good is gonna come out of that kid being publically embarrassesed like that except him being mad at the world.

Originally Posted by migit1209

roll.gif

I Agree.
grin.gif
Nah man I've probably experienced like one beating growing up, just the kind of household i was raised in.
I don't want to turn this into a debate on why beating your kids like that and public embarrassment is wrong but nothing good is gonna come out of that kid being publically embarrassesed like that except him being mad at the world.

Lol dude is like 16 or 17

This was the funniest thing I seen in awhile.

Yeah Unk needs a reward for this 1.

He needs to catch Latarian Milton's bad %+@ with a couple licks with that belt.

Lol dude is like 16 or 17

This was the funniest thing I seen in awhile.

Yeah Unk needs a reward for this 1.

He needs to catch Latarian Milton's bad %+@ with a couple licks with that belt.

pimp.gif
I approve.

Bad memories were brought up. I remember getting smacked so hard, I had a hand print on my face. Set me straight though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom