Uncut Gems A24 |

I didn't like Good Time at all...didn't even finish the movie, and I feel like a lot of the A24 productions are hit or miss, but this flick looks flat out AMAZING.

Even though I really liked Good Time, I can admit it's a divisive film but "Uncut Gems" is a much more enjoyable film, imo

ELicOu9UcAE1QPy.jpg

ELicOu9VUAAlYWe.jpg

Julia Fox looks like she does “a” to “m” and likes it. Seemed cool in her kimmel interview.

Theaters, released in limited theaters yesterday and a wider release on the 24th. I'm definitely intrigued by this movie. For those who've seen it how did KG do in his role?

Bigger role than I expect and he nailed it. A lot of first time/little experience actors casted in the movie but you couldn’t tell.

Last edited:
This was pretty good. I like the resume the Sadfie bros are putting together.

same feel as Good Time which has become a favorite of mine

Loved Good Time can’t wait to see this when it gets a wider release. Safdie’s are masters of paranoia driven, fast paced crime movies.

Yea I was confused with the title and see it didn’t come out til Christmas

gonna see it in the 26th :pimp:
Thanks.. :nthat:

I was wondering what the deal was when I didnt see it in theaters next week until I saw this post and look up movies on the 26th and there it is.. :nthat:

This was good. Might have to go watch that "Good Time" joint off the strength now. It's on the e-streets but I lowkey wish I saw in theatres.

ending was some bull**** :lol: man wtf.

why the **** was dude doing all this goofy *** **** strapless. lol ***** was playing with dozens of thousands of dollars and didn't think to have protection?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom