Uncut Gems A24 |

The best part about this **** was how subtly chaotic some scenes were. Like some movies make a big deal out of certain moments to kinda let the audience know something important is happening but these dudes are great at just depicting **** on some real life **** how **** just...happens.

Even down to the ending and it's aftermath like I think that's why it's gonna hit people so hard.

That scene where dude was tryna buzz KG them in and simoultaneously dude wanted the MJ chain for Abel (I think this was the same part) was so well done.

Might have to go see this again in theatres.

ending was somewhat unexpected especially after he won all that money back but he did keep them in a hot as vestibule for the duration of a ball game lol. Dude was just fed up walked over casually to him too lol

this had me feeling like my money was on the line
I was rooting for Howard each time but also very satisfied with the ending because
I mean, he had to get done. All that double dealing HAD to catch up with him or it would've
been ridiculous

wasn’t this supposed to be a netflix movie?

don’t know if i wanna go to the movies for it and i don’t wanna install a ripper on my firestick again

I thoroughly enjoyed this flick. Think I’m gonna go see it again. Watching this made me watch Good Time which I thought was even better than this. I loved the score in both movies, it’s obviously not but it reminded me of Blade Runner’s soundtrack.

Also for all the Julia Fox fans out there, she has a Playboy set out she did a couple years ago.

The ending was unexpected but at the same time it's like 'well, what did you expect?'

I was watching the last scene eager to see how they went about it. Could have been very unrealistic.

Really good movie. The pace of it all got to me at points, but I figure that's intentional. They did a great job of building tension.

6.5/8.

That door not buzzing kg and his guys in had me sweatin lol. Great movie only I couldn’t help but laugh at the scene where Sandler was crying with his side piece

Back
Top Bottom