Undefeated x Nike "Bring Back Pack"

already on ebay for for the worst prices...................... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

i think my days as a sneaker buyer is coming to an end...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=NIKE+UNDEFEATED+DUNK&_sacat=0&_from=R40  
sick.gif

Prices are that way because people are willing to pay that. No need to get all worked up because of the mark up. Deal with it and move on.

During checkout for the Dunks:

WE'RE EXTREMELY SORRY, BUT THE PRODUCT(S) CHOOSEN ARE NO LONGER IN STOCK. 

YOUR ORDER HAS BE CANCELED AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.

Can't win them all...

Prices are that way because people are willing to pay that. No need to get all worked up because of the mark up. Deal with it and move on.

Exactly, once kicks that level above im willing to pay I just say **** it and on to the next one, if people werent willing to pay that much then resellers wouldnt charge that much but thats the sad reality

Exactly, once kicks that level above im willing to pay I just say **** it and on to the next one, if people werent willing to pay that much then resellers wouldnt charge that much but thats the sad reality

True. I'll deal with resellers on an extremely rare occasion. Like a few year old releases. Case in point, I missed the thunder IV release. On my way home Thursday I stopped set FTL for the hell of it and caught a pair in my size that was just released from layaway.

Patience >> Resellers all day

ive resold and bought at resell prices so it is what it is. if you want it that bad then you'll pay

still FSR for the dunk hi's and almost FSR for the hyper dunks at the web store? or will they cancel?

I bet UNDFTD just said lets just put our logo on a all white shoe and see if they buy it. I really wished they actually did something waste of a collabo UNFTD usually puts out good stuff too.

I bet UNDFTD just said lets just put our logo on a all white shoe and see if they buy it. I really wished they actually did something waste of a collabo UNFTD usually puts out good stuff too.
Yea, I wonder how many people would cop if the 5 strikes weren't on the heel and toungue? I'm not saying it'sNOT a dope shoe, i'm like you UNDFTD usually puts out sum sick collabs, but this was just lazy.

Ehh...Never cared for this color-way...Even the OG just didn't do it for me...

Now if they drop a Ballistic Mesh pack or a Jordan IV style pack watch out...I'll be going out for those...

I remember UNDFTD Vegas had all their Nike sneakers showcased near the counter when they first opened...Cat that was running the place at the time said he would flow me with the UNDFT Jordan IV's if I sold him my Lime Green Ice Creams but I passed...Likely the biggest mistake I've ever made when it comes to sneakers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom