Under Armour Curry 10

BANG! BANG!
Curry 10 - Bang Bang.png

Curry 2 - Bang Bang.png

he was definitely locked in and trying to recreate that game. 2 more threes and he would have had 12 threes and 46 pts just like 2016. it's too bad they gave up so many points on D

How long do the new Curry's take to be included with offers? I have the 40% off ID but it doesn't work on jack ish other than the Curry 8s which are still priced at retail? Has anyone balled in the 8s and 10s, are there any big differences there between the 2?
Also went to the mall today to try the Curry 1, 2 Flotros and the 9s, 10s out so I went to the UA store, I was in awe that they didn't have 1 Curry shoe available aside from 1 knockdown pair, they really paid Curry a billi and don't sell or market jack ish lmao. Also will they ever sell the Curry 1 Flotro that Curry wore on ring night? Those looked incredible but all UA does is sell garbage colorways for the public smh. Sorry for the rant but has UA always been this bad?

How long do the new Curry's take to be included with offers? I have the 40% off ID but it doesn't work on jack ish other than the Curry 8s which are still priced at retail? Has anyone balled in the 8s and 10s, are there any big differences there between the 2?
Also went to the mall today to try the Curry 1, 2 Flotros and the 9s, 10s out so I went to the UA store, I was in awe that they didn't have 1 Curry shoe available aside from 1 knockdown pair, they really paid Curry a billi and don't sell or market jack ish lmao. Also will they ever sell the Curry 1 Flotro that Curry wore on ring night? Those looked incredible but all UA does is sell garbage colorways for the public smh. Sorry for the rant but has UA always been this bad?
yes.

currys mvp seasons were 2015 and 2016, coincidentally the 1s and 2s also had the best colorways and silhouettes, when UA actually tried. the ring night 1s are just PEs so they won't be releasing. it also took UA 7 years to release the giraffes instead of capitalizing on that okc moment.

they also didn't make any real finals colorways for 2019 or 2022, nor a championship pack for 2022. most we got was some random stardust-looking 4s that had nothing to do with gsw or steph lol.

Last edited:
I wish they would give us a reason to be excited about this besides Steph getting the bag,

Back
Top Bottom