UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

The shoe is not that appealing to look at honestly. I MIGHT get those dub nation 3s to rock at the games and on the court but in terms of how they look, the currys have gotten it worst since the first one

I just can't pull off blue shoes.....I never like how they look on my feet. I'm in for this model though. Plus Luxs

guess since the dubs lost in the finals, all hype died for the curry 3s....2 hrs later, and the UA.com exclusive is still available.....strange how hype works.

UA probably made a bazillion pairs of these, and they should have since its the Warriors colorway

Last edited:
Did they change the footlocker release calendar?  I could have sworn that Friday the Black/Taxi Camo's where supposed to be released today. 

I wanted to cop black and yellow taxi today.... where they at???????

i think they're gonna release thursday (my bday! woot-woot!)

i called footlocker (oakland, ca) and that's what they told me.

i thought they were releasing today....

Thanks! I did some poking around and black and yellow taxi comes out thursday.

this shoe has come a long way since pics first surfaced

i want that black white colorway

Last edited:
Both colorways available tonight outside Oracle Arena if anybody going to the game

Last edited:
Yeah,I watched the video from nightwing also, so I just a size 9 lol, if it's a little big that's fine as long as it's not small! Military discount and don't forget Cashback! (I used discover 10% CB)

Heck my source even said half size to full size up lol.... hopefully UA doesn't turn into like Adidas when it comes to sizing their shiet

If you have narrow feet stay true to size for snug fit or 1/2 size up for some extra wiggle room. 1/2 size up if your a wide footer. The 3 is awesome! Really comfortable.

Yeah,I watched the video from nightwing also, so I just a size 9 lol, if it's a little big that's fine as long as it's not small! Military discount and don't forget Cashback! (I used discover 10% CB)

Nightwing's a size 9 pretty sure UA sent him a 9. His toes are right on the edge so you might have to return/exchange.

Hmm....so I guess I will have to try them on to be sure. I wear for casual. I got an 11 in 2s and I think I probably could have down an 11.5 and it wouldn't have been terrible, but I did go a full size up on the 2.5. I just hate too much extra shoe. That being said, I also don't like them to be too tight. I did like the comfort of the 2 and 2.5. I personally prefered them to the 1s, they felt softer. Made my kbees and makes feel great.

Last edited:
Nightwing's a size 9 pretty sure UA sent him a 9. His toes are right on the edge so you might have to return/exchange.

I guess I missed that part where he said they were right at the end. That's a no go for me lol. My feetsies need some wiggle room haha

These still have a burrito style tongue or asymmetrical lacing too right? Maybe that contributes to the sizing thing I stead of it being like a typical tongue design.

Back
Top Bottom