UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Yeah softer because of the thick ortholite insole. If you saw the video of the Curry 2 cut in half, it doesn't have the thick layer for the sock liner.
So it's even softer than the 2s and 2.5s? I'm really kinda digging this model. it seems like it has a couple different looks. It looks one way from the back, and one way from the sides medial/lateral. I'm all in for a pair of Luxs I just might needs a pair with a different color Anafoam as the rest of the shoe.

My initial impression is that they fit similar to Curry 1's. I suggest TTS for actual Basketball use or .5 up for casual comfort or for size 'tweeners to go with the larger size.

It's a little softer than the 2 cushion wise. Just a little. If you likes the cushion in the 2s you'll like this. If you didn't, you won't like this either as it's not much different.

Repped man thanks. I'm stoked. I sometimes have issues with my knees and ankles and that is one thing I loved about the 2s and 2.5s. I've really taken that in to accou tlately when buying shoes.
It's a little softer than the 2 cushion wise. Just a little. If you likes the cushion in the 2s you'll like this. If you didn't, you won't like this either as it's not much different.

Curry wear the teal one on the game now. Dope. Anyone know when this release on the UA site so I can use 40$ off?

It just came out lol.... wait a bit... but if anyone has codes hook it up hehe

Yeah......lol dude I think they dropped yesterday or something and you already want a discount? I get everine has their limit of what they can/want to pay. Eventually you will find these for a little cheaper, but you aren't getting a 20% off code the day after release. I hope I am wrong, although a pair has not released that I would even buy so......

Got my pair today and I must say they fit just like the 2's, but the cushion is on the softer side or it could be the insole, that insole is amazing memory foam like material. Just my two cents on the shoe. I dig em.

View media item 2214088

Got my pair today and I must say they fit just like the 2's, but the cushion is on the softer side or it could be the insole, that insole is amazing memory foam like material. Just my two cents on the shoe. I dig em.

View media item 2214088

Sounds like I'm gonna dig this shoe. I went to the store and saw them. Held them in hand. The colorways so far aren't really for me. I wear for casual so I really like comfort any more these days. I guess I will have to try them on. I have heard anything from .5 size down, TTS or going up in size. I got an 11 in 1s, 2s and a 12 in the 2.5s. The 1s were nice and 2s seemed to have like a boxy toe so they weren't as long.

I went with the same size as I did with the 1's and the 2's. Yeah I have heard that to but I don't see how people are going down in sizes, the toe box does seem a little narrow and a little short, but Im pretty sure that just cause I haven't got them broke in yet.I wear mine for casual use too.

Last edited:
I believe that Teals are boutique stores only....

This is very odd. I've checked 6 different boutiques that have these (Major DC, SoleFly, Sneaker Politics, etc. NONE of them show that a size 11.5 was ever available. Sizes run from 8 to 11 in half sizes then 11, 12 & 13. WTH?!!

I can't imagine UA didn't offer this colorway in an 11.5. I havent tried them on, but if they fit like the 2's, I'm screwed as I couldn't wear an 11 in those (big toe on my bigger foot was too tight). I hope this isn't the case. If anyone sees an 11.5 in these, could someone let me know? Thanks everyone. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I went with the same size as I did with the 1's and the 2's. Yeah I have heard that to but I don't see how people are going down in sizes, the toe box does seem a little narrow and a little short, but Im pretty sure that just cause I haven't got them broke in yet.I wear mine for casual use too.

Repped man. Thanks

Im going to an UA brand house today and they have the Reign Waters. I can check for you if you'd like

Please do [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] I'd greatly appreciate that. I'm guessing it's the store in Baltimore? If they have them, do they do phone orders? I'm hoping to go try on the other colorway tomorrow at FTL. I just have this weird feeling that these will be like the 2's and I'll have to go up half a size.

Last edited:
Stopped at the Philly UA store today and they had all 3 colors. I have to say I was impressed with the look and feel of this shoe in person. I'd like to grab a pair at some point.

:lol: fighting the urge to cop reign water retail or wait it out for a coupon

Back
Top Bottom