Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

The BHMs are discounted to 125 on FL. And the video on the page shows just how stiff the shoe is, it's crazy. I tried them on a few different times in different colorways and they're just super stiff. I don't get it.
Nah you get it. When an apparel company decides to start making sneakers you cant expect much out of it. UA should be sold exclusively at wal mart where trash like this belongs.

Thought about getting these to see what they're about, but there's really nothing there. I thought maybe there were laces under there, or some other feature to the shoe, or something. But it looks like what you see is what you get. Not sure if you could ball in these. Wouldn't do casual with them. ....aight Imma head out.

Screenshot_20200327_120030.jpg

@Euron Greyjoy I hope by that you mean set them on

Thing looks humongous. Some weird perspective going on. The copper looks like brown dress shoe leather with a golden buckle. Looks like something you'd have an old person put their foot in to do rehab. I love steph and I love his shoes, but man these are just not the business :lol:

@Euron Greyjoy I hope by that you mean set them on

Thing looks humongous. Some weird perspective going on. The copper looks like brown dress shoe leather with a golden buckle. Looks like something you'd have an old person put their foot in to do rehab. I love steph and I love his shoes, but man these are just not the business :lol:
I put the fire emoji because I’m shocked that he finally did something “new”😂 He has one of the most boring sig series I’ve ever seen in my life. No way im coppin

Those look good.

I ended up grabbing the super soakers for real cheap VIA goat. Nocourts to wear them on and awaiting delivery but wanted to grab bc of my work connection. Never owned a Steph line shoe

Know this is the Curry 7 thread but it being the latest Curry thread, figure it best to ask here. I've spent the last 6 months trying to find a pair of the Curry 5 Dub Nation Home kicks that surprise dropped in Dec. 2018 and sold out in minutes. Given the Curry sneaker connoisseurs in this thread, was wondering if someone might be able to help a fellow Niketalker out with tracking em down. Feel free to DM me if you can help and mods, my bad if this wasn't the right forum to ask this.

Were up earlier today, by the time I saw the page on UA, only size 14 and above were there.
They're apparently a limited run so I guess that's it.

curry7g.jpg
curry7g2.jpg

UA website has some colorways for $85. Can't remember the last time Curry's were marked down on their site, clearing inventory for the 8s maybe. Would've bought the Underrated had they have my size.

Back
Top Bottom